The city has just declared a Sanitary Emergency

Bianca said:
Ha ha!

I think it would be interesting to see percentages instead of numbers of people infected. And the percentages of those infected that actually died.

and the percentages of those who did die that were seriously vulnerable with pre-existing conditions or babies with weak immune systems.

I think in a country with a population of nearly 41million, those percentage figures are not going to be so high.

I'm seriously over it already.

I just returned to Belgrano (via linea D from Catedral to Congresso de Tucuman).

No one was wearing a mask..and no one was coughing or sneezing.

steveinbsas said:
Hey, Pericles, why don't you just ban BlahBlah from the site, just as Igor did with his/her other "member" names? He/she is beyond annoying.

He has many incarnations Blah Blah and never gives up . We thought we would give him a chance but he is back to his bad ways :mad:

pericles said:
He has many incarnations Blah Blah and never gives up . We thought we would give him a chance but he is back to his bad ways :mad:

So why not say bye-bye blahblah...or CABJ..or...

Apparently I have not been reading this site long enough to understand what this is about. Blah Blah can be silly, but so what? There are a few real crackpots posting here, and Blah Blah seems not to be one of them. Is there something to this that I don't know about?

HDM said:
Apparently I have not been reading this site long enough to understand what this is about. Blah Blah can be silly, but so what? There are a few real crackpots posting here, and Blah Blah seems not to be one of them. Is there something to this that I don't know about?

Isn't it obvious??

You have a bit of a nasty thread holding you together, Steve, wouldn't you agree?

By the way, I had what the doctor at Trinidad called Swine Flu a little over two weeks ago, and I am not a young man. It was not a pleasant week, but it's over and I feel fine. Fever lasted just one day, aches and pains about two days, and lethargy a couple of more days. The worse day, I thought of the hospital, but then, I had a lot of tylenol around and don't have any preexisting conditions, so I just went to bed with a pile of magazines and books. Not to belittle this, but it was, after all, just the flu. I've had it a few times before.

HDM said:
You have a bit of a nasty thread holding you together, Steve, wouldn't you agree?

Nice try, HDM, but I'm not sick.

What IS your point?

I LOVE living in BA....

What do you want to add?

HDM said:
By the way, I had what the doctor at Trinidad called Swine Flu a little over two weeks ago, and I am not a young man. It was not a pleasant week, but it's over and I feel fine. Fever lasted just one day, aches and pains about two days, and lethargy a couple of more days. The worse day, I thought of the hospital, but then, I had a lot of tylenol around and don't have any preexisting conditions, so I just went to bed with a pile of magazines and books. Not to belittle this, but it was, after all, just the flu. I've had it a few times before.

Sounds like a normal flu

Back