The Complete Guide To Real Estate Investment In Argentina

Hello everyone - just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm a 30-something expat living in Palermo - I've been here 5 years, apart from extended trips back to my native UK where I typically spend 3 months a year (when it all goes to plan, which isn't always!)
Based on my experiences buying property here, and that of a number of my friends and acquaintances, I have extensively researched and written "The Complete Guide To Real Estate Investment In Argentina" which has just been published.
I am currently working on a novel about life in Buenos Aires (or at least I should be if I can stop getting distracted...)
Best wishes to everyone

Hi Chris
The book is primarily marketed in the US and UK and is stocked by distributors in those countries. As far as I know it is not carried by any Argentinean distributors, however any bookshop in the world should be able to order it for you in a couple of days by quoting the ISBN number (1430303980).
I know several people have bought it from Kel (Books in English) at M T Alvear 1369, but I'm not sure if that was from stock or if they were ordered in.
Hope this helps.
Simon

I used this book in 2007 when I was buying my apartment in Palermo and found it very useful in general. Simon, the author, even answered a few personal emails I had about some questions I had. Obviously, the market has changed. I don't know how this latest edition is in regards to accuracy, etc. But definitely a good guide book.

Hi Rrptownley

At the moment there are no definite plans to release a digital version, but I know it's something the publisher is perhaps considering for the future. Sorry I can't give more info at this time.

Best