The Crispy The Better?

Kate101

Registered
Thanks to all your folks input, I need to make sure I got this right. The Social Bankers on Florida St.want the freshest President Franklin's I can get? The fresh ones are so new they slide away from each other...The brand new ones look funny to me but to each their own.
Is it normal or rude to sit there and inspect ones change/trade? Warnings about fakes.

Not rude at all. My cuevero even used to lend me his marker (the one used to spot fakes). Now I trust him completely. It's not easy to inspect 30-40-50-60.... Rocas all at once but any decent trade guy will give you enough time to check and leave with some peace of mind.

Not rude at all. My cuevero even used to lend me his marker (the one used to spot fakes). Now I trust him completely. It's not easy to inspect 30-40-50-60.... Rocas all at once but any decent trade guy will give you enough time to check and leave with some peace of mind.

Cool, Thank you. Is it the same pen that is used here. Yellow is wright black is fake? I dont have a clue about Pesos, and my future us kinda on this....

You can always buy a box with a blue light on mercadolibre. They work really well.

Over the last seven years, and a fair amount of Benjamins, the only one I have ever had rejected was actually torn about half way thru.
Certainly, if a US bill is torn, scotch taped, rubber stamped, or tagged with graffiti in 2" tall letters, you would be better off not bringing it, but, by and large, money is money.

internationalguy-san, I would like to use your social banker as kate puts it the "cuevero" that lend his own fake reader machine ? or is it a Pen? When exchanging into pesos, what is the most common denomination to get in pesos. AR$ 20, 50, or 100 bills? I will be travelling towards Jan~Feb 2014 on a fact finding trip in search of that impossible utopianplace perhaps very difficult to find but hoping to so to spend my pension quality time there! He,He,He..
Also appreciate if everyone can comment on my "souvenirs" to bring blog..

Back