the easiest way to get hold of an ISIC student card?

Diskosis

Registered
Related to my post below -

I need an ISIC Student Card for a much cheaper airfare. Anyone know how to get hold of one quickly and cheaply? I'm thinking of applying for some course at UBA, getting the student card, then pulling out of the course. Anyone know if that works?

Diskosis said:
Related to my post below -

I need an ISIC Student Card for a much cheaper airfare. Anyone know how to get hold of one quickly and cheaply? I'm thinking of applying for some course at UBA, getting the student card, then pulling out of the course. Anyone know if that works?

Diskosis

After reading your post about violating your visa, (http://baexpats.org/expat-life/6763-clamping-down-perma-tourists.html#post44027) I now read this one!

I think I speak for a lot of folks here if I ask you to please STOP trying to use this forum as a tool for finding ways to break the law!

Grow up for heavens sake!

David

I would never tell someone how to break the law. When I was in college I had one (that I used as a fake id). I did need a student ID, but I don't think they ever looked beyond me having one in hand. That was back in 1996, maybe things are different now.

Let me rephrase the question. Does anyone know of a really cheap course I can do here in BA that would qualify me to receive a Student Card? If I qualify for a Student Card, pay for it, then use it when I purchase the ticket, I don't really see how that is breaking the law. If it would make Dave and all the folks he speaks for happier, I could NOT drop out of the course, so that Aerolineas won't feel so violated. I may have to rearrange my schedule, though, so I can attend the classes.

Diskosis said:
Let me rephrase the question. Does anyone know of a really cheap course I can do here in BA that would qualify me to receive a Student Card? If I qualify for a Student Card, pay for it, then use it when I purchase the ticket, I don't really see how that is breaking the law. If it would make Dave and all the folks he speaks for happier, I could NOT drop out of the course, so that Aerolineas won't feel so violated. I may have to rearrange my schedule, though, so I can attend the classes.

I think you have to be enrolled in Uni and not just take classes. And I certainly won't encourage you to break the law. But there seems to be an online form to fill out. Did you try to apply online? Maybe considering the bureaucracy at the UBA they won't bother to check.

Back