"The EG.5 subvariant is already in Argentina, could COVID cases increase?"

Rogan is intellectually open and speaks for multiple hours to the most intelligent people on the planet, weekly. he's changed his mind on many things, and will continue to. this is the way! ZeroHedge has great articles and is actual journalism, not CNN/Fox funded by Pfizer et al.

---

My weekly laundry bill has just doubled.

Who is Joe Rogan? Is he someone else on Twitter, or radio, or TV, or something?
The Joe Rogan Experience is a podcast on Spotify. I thought you were being facetious when you said you'd never heard of him. Here's a link to a categorized list of guests he has interviewed over the years.
https://jrelibrary.com/guests/ He received an enormous amount of negative press during the pandemic from the MSM.

My home country (UK) isn't dishing out further jabs to everyone and the WHO guidance isn't saying everyone should have it. Are there specific countries where further jabs for all are being recommended?
No but watch and see with some other outbreak. I'm not one of these anti-vaxers neither. I used to own a healthcare company and one of the things we did was preventative medicine and did a lot of travel medicine with lots of vaccines. There were a lot of unknowns at the time but I believe the government took a lot of liberties with our fear.

I personally know many people after the vaccine that had medical issues. Of course no one can say whether the vaccine caused it but personally they could probably see a direct collation. I just point this out because watch and see with the next outbreak (oh you know there will be one).....

No but watch and see with some other outbreak. I'm not one of these anti-vaxers neither. I used to own a healthcare company and one of the things we did was preventative medicine and did a lot of travel medicine with lots of vaccines. There were a lot of unknowns at the time but I believe the government took a lot of liberties with our fear.

I personally know many people after the vaccine that had medical issues. Of course no one can say whether the vaccine caused it but personally they could probably see a direct collation. I just point this out because watch and see with the next outbreak (oh you know there will be one).....
Argentina is still recommending vaccination, for immuno-compromised or over 50s, you should get a new vaccination at least 4 months after the last, and for under 50s it should be every 12 months, according to the @msalnacion IG update I read yesterday.

I don't think it's going to do any damage to get one, pretty much all the reputable published data from the CDC, EMA, John Hopkins, etc indicate that it very safe. There have been outbreaks of mass hysteria around almost any vaccine you can mention, from HPV to Polio, I personally take them with a large grain of salt. I think the real question is if the vaccines we have today are still effective (given that they can't always target the latest variant).

I guess there's going to be a new outbreak or pandemic at some point, there are enough viruses out there that could make the leap to our species, and COVID could mutate to something nastier. Maybe closing borders wasn't the correct response for COVID, given that it was too late already when governments moved on this. Austria had already ensured the maximum dispersion of the virus all over Europe from Ischgl by the time borders were closed (this was absolutely criminal conduct, but naturally, the Austroshits found themselves not guilty of anything). It did work in a very few places, Australia and NZ, who were able to use the time to vaccinate, and also China (until they opened without having vaccinated and provoked a mass die-off of older people). But again border closures, school closures, restrictions on mobility, masks, and pre-vaccine medications were all we had in 2020. We've come some way since then.

The Joe Rogan Experience is a podcast on Spotify. I thought you were being facetious when you said you'd never heard of him. Here's a link to a categorized list of guests he has interviewed over the years.
https://jrelibrary.com/guests/ He received an enormous amount of negative press during the pandemic from the MSM.
I'm not American (maybe the sentence I wrote about my prime minister being a doctor was a giveaway), I don't listen to this "talk radio" stuff and I'm really not that familiar with the characters involved. Even when I was in the US I preferred to listen to Puerto Rican music on the car radio rather than to someone wanting to "rile me up" for their own purposes.

It's a mistake to treat this forum as a right-wing echo chamber, there are quite a few of us who are non-US, and also some who are liberal in their political leanings. And, speaking for myself, we can be vocal, so expect pushback when you drop some of the wilder US beliefs here.

I vaguely remember someone called "Morning Joe" who had a female partner, but I have no idea if it's the same person. Even so, in my country we have TV and radio chat shows, and even though some of the presenters have been widely admired or are influential, the news that one of them had taken some inadvisable medication would be met with a collective shoulder shrug, I think. Is Joe Rogan an authority on anything? I really don't understand this personality cult thing going on here.

I'm not American (maybe the sentence I wrote about my prime minister being a doctor was a giveaway), I don't listen to this "talk radio" stuff and I'm really not that familiar with the characters involved. Even when I was in the US I preferred to listen to Puerto Rican music on the car radio rather than to someone wanting to "rile me up" for their own purposes.

It's a mistake to treat this forum as a right-wing echo chamber, there are quite a few of us who are non-US, and also some who are liberal in their political leanings. And, speaking for myself, we can be vocal, so expect pushback when you drop some of the wilder US beliefs here.

I vaguely remember someone called "Morning Joe" who had a female partner, but I have no idea if it's the same person. Even so, in my country we have TV and radio chat shows, and even though some of the presenters have been widely admired or are influential, the news that one of them had taken some inadvisable medication would be met with a collective shoulder shrug, I think. Is Joe Rogan an authority on anything? I really don't understand this personality cult thing going on here.
I totally agree with you that this is NOT all right-wing in this forum. Lots of liberals too here. I think it's great when you have people from all socioeconomic backgrounds, races, cultures, countries. I'd venture to guess the vast majority are American. You can tell my writing style and vocabulary many times.

I've never watched even one episode of Joe Rogan. Although I know who he is I don't really get why all these podcasts are so popular.

Back