The Far Right Take Brazil!

When things get bad, people get mad. Many in US feel left behind by the global economy. They do not want it. By the way, global economy only benefits big companies and destroys middle class family finance.

In the case of Brazil the global economy had nothing to do with it. It was corruption nothing more nothing less. In the case of the USA they just think their entitled to more. They bought up all the cheap WalMart and now blame China and cry like little boys, when it was there addiction to fast and cheap consumerism that got them there. In the case of Argentina it is what it is lets have an asado and drink some wine.

Asado? Did you took a you mortgaged your house for that?

No and in reality I often wonder what it is like for locals. I go shopping and do not even think about what I am spending. I own more than one business and only one is in Argentina and that is still growing like gang busters even now. We just pulled in a few international clients on the national work level in Argentina. I guess that is how life goes. I am very very fortunate I do what my talent is and I love my work in fact it is not work it just doing what I love to do and it pays well internationally. So few make it here sadly. Was it easy getting here? By no means and worst part is defending the patents from the big boys. But so far that has worked as I cover my ass well. Got a monster cooking in patent machine right now and is getting knocked off. But for me that is like fishing it passes BAM the law suites fall.

When things get bad, people get mad. Many in US feel left behind by the global economy. They do not want it. By the way, global economy only benefits big companies and destroys middle class family finance.

It's not the economy. It's cultural. The latest bit about the birthright citizenship tells you everything you need to know: it's about one group getting annoyed about changes that are being brought by another group of people. Back before we had a lot of immigrants, they blamed blacks, hippies, drugs, everything. This time around, it's foreigners, non-whites, and the liberals that love them. At any rate, it's not the economy.

Back