The Herald Is Dead! Long Live The Herald!

At least in my small dealings, I saw people far more relaxed than Europeans at work.

I must add, that Argentines are probably the most lazy race on the planet. They dont want to work "hard" for sure.

I must add, that Argentines are probably the most lazy race on the planet. They dont want to work "hard" for sure.

So Argentines are a race now? Well I guess that makes this discussion a pretty racist one…

What with what's been said, at least in some of the last few entries.

I can play that game too. Shall I start spouting derogative remarks about your home nations tarring everybody with the same brush?

Never mind the BA Herald, RIP

Never got scammed either, but on FB I see plenty of ads of people clearly trying to sell stolen phones to people who don't know how icloud and stuff works. If they'd only put so much effort into something legit...

I have never worked in your home country, but I have never seen an Argentinian stressed out, running like crazy or hurrying from a meeting to another. Or they work in a perfectly balanced work environment or they are not running at full speed. Maybe they have a better work/life balance. I am certainly envious of their relaxed approach to work and I am working to get there myself.

At least in my small dealings, I saw people far more relaxed than Europeans at work.

I can only speak for what I see. You should try being an accountant here. Very often AFIP move the goalposts twelve hours before a deadline to pay taxes and you have to start all over again, fifty times.
Somehow we've gone form the Herald Closing to Argie bashing, which is not a sport I find very tasteful.

Somehow we've gone form the Herald Closing to Argie bashing, which is not a sport I find very tasteful.

Well said, and my point, but written in better English than mine.

When I said "derogative" remarks, I meant derogatory. In other words: insulting, offensive, etc.

Back