The Islamophobic crusade

perry said:
writing 26 out of 27 replies that are designed to spread propagandic thoughts and selected news stories that suit your interests is not information but spam of the worst kind.

Your compulsive agressive personality is plainly obvious from your comments here in regards to the members and your inflated opinions .

This is a free site open to all members and will not be dominated by one person and his ideas.....................

Perry, I appreciate that you now have published a couple of my replies. I had not called anyone names as you and Big Bad Lamb started doing. Liar? Racist? Narrow minded? Hypocrit? Loony? etc etc. I defy you or BBLamb to back up those charges with facts or extracts from my posts. Alternatively, what do you say we stop talking about me and start talking about ideas.

Let's be realistic - I am not preventing anyone from posting. I have responded to the Islamophobia threads with news events germane to the threads. The fact of the matter is that since BBLamb started his Islamophobia threads , neither he nor you nor anyone else has contributed substantively. If it were not for my posts the threads would remain dormant like some others that simply do not generate interest. I think the issue is important and I have reported relevant news coverage. If the substance of anything I have posted is inaccurate, biased, racist, loony...then call me on when I post and refer to the language of the post. No more adhominem attacks. Lets discuss ideas.

darmanad said:
Alternatively, what do you say we stop talking about me and start talking about ideas.

What "ideas?" It's just an incessant barrage from you of venomous bilge copied and pasted. You have some obsession about moslems. Go and discuss it with them. Or go to loony sites like Jihadwatch.

Let's be realistic - I am not preventing anyone from posting.

Of course you are. You hijack other people's threads. You drown their posts in a barrage of garbage. You shout loudly and hysterically for attention. You nitpick on stupid things. You seem to be congenitally incapable of listening to other people's criticism and changing what you do. This is called being deranged.

I have responded to the Islamophobia threads with news events germane to the threads.

That's your opinion. It's just one senseless avalanche of copied and pasted stories all with one common theme -- that the muzzies are evil -- and which is of no interest to just about anyone here. If people thought they were germane, they'd be contributing. It's just you, with someone else occasionally complaining about the lunacy of it -- which falls on deaf ears.

The fact of the matter is that since BBLamb started his Islamophobia threads , neither he nor you nor anyone else has contributed substantively.

The ONLY reason I posted them was as an antidote to the poisonous drivel you serve up unfailingly day after monotonous day. Those threads weren't meant to be active -- but neither were they meant to be hijacked.

If it were not for my posts the threads would remain dormant like some others that simply do not generate interest.

And now with the garbage you post, they have become "interesting?" No-one here seems to think so.

I think the issue is important and I have reported relevant news coverage. If the substance of anything I have posted is inaccurate, biased, racist, loony...then call me on when I post and refer to the language of the post. No more adhominem attacks. Lets discuss ideas.

Important to you. Not to anyone else here, as far as I can see. Incidentally, if you were posting similar posts about Jews and Zionists instead of moslems and Islam, this subforum would be being intensively investigated.

From the Pericles james school of journalism....
bigbadwolf said:
What "ideas?" It's just an incessant barrage from you of venomous bilge copied and pasted. You have some obsession about moslems. Go and discuss it with them. Or go to loony sites like Jihadwatch.[quote/]

The ideas concern the very subject of your thread, Islamophobia, and whether it is a phenomenon worth exploring. After all, you resurrected the issue. Instead of calling me loony like a broken record, why not comment on the news or the issues? By the way I do recommend www.Jihadwatch.org. Most of it makes sense except when the editor conflates dhimmitude with leftism.

bigbadwolf said:
Of course you are. You hijack other people's threads. You drown their posts in a barrage of garbage. You shout loudly and hysterically for attention. You nitpick on stupid things. You seem to be congenitally incapable of listening to other people's criticism and changing what you do. This is called being deranged.[quote/]

I thought highjacking was when someone changed the subject, not when someone argued a point of view opposing the very subject of the thread.
Can you cite a case where I highjacked a thread?
If anyone shouts loudly it would be you. Incessant name calling, but you never respond to the substance of my posts, most of which are simply citations to various news coverage concerning Islamomania. If you disagree, why not argue your point of view instead of the nonsensical personal attacks? You need to get a grip on yourself, loudmouth.

bigbadwolf said:
That's your opinion. It's just one senseless avalanche of copied and pasted stories all with one common theme -- that the muzzies are evil -- and which is of no interest to just about anyone here. If people thought they were germane, they'd be contributing. It's just you, with someone else occasionally complaining about the lunacy of it -- which falls on deaf ears.[quote/]

Please attack my opinion, not me. I am waiting to hear from you on Islamophobia and how Blumenthal is so correct and my views are so incorrect. I don't know if people read anything I post, but if even one other person does, that's fine with me. Hopefully, this personal attack will cause some people to get involved in the issues.

bigbadwolf said:
The ONLY reason I posted them was as an antidote to the poisonous drivel you serve up unfailingly day after monotonous day. Those threads weren't meant to bactive -- but neither were they meant to be hijacked.[quote/]

So highjacking is now defined as disagreeing with you?

bigbadwolf said:
And now with the garbage you post, they have become "interesting?" No-one here seems to think so.

By the way, how many people responded to your post of a 2 year old article by Chris Hedges? (0).

bigbadwolf said:
Important to you. Not to anyone else here, as far as I can see. Incidentally, if you were posting similar posts about Jews and Zionists instead of moslems and Islam, this subforum would be being intensively investigated.
Start a thread and let's discuss the issues. How about one concerning your idol, that great statesman, Ahmadinejad or perhaps one arguing the case for the elimination of Israel from the map.

This will be the last time I reply to your personal attacks. You are free to name call, belittle, mock, libel, etc Have fun.

For anyone interested in the turmoil in Pakistan Fareed Zakaria has a piece in today's Wash Po entititled "Can Pakistan rid itself of religious fanaticism?" in which he writes:

"Pakistan has long been troubled, but last week's assassination of Salman Taseer, the country's most courageous liberal politician, has shone a new and harsh light on those troubles. I had always believed that ultimately, Pakistan's governing elite was in charge, its military would not allow the country to crumble, and its nuclear arsenal was safe. After last week, I am not so sure."

and....

"
Just as troubling is that in the wake of the assassination, Pakistan's liberals and moderates have been silent and scared. Taseer's only ally in parliament, Sherry Rehman, has gone underground. While mullahs, politicians and even some journalists openly declare that Taseer's murder was justified because of his liberal views, few speak out in support of him. That is the dilemma of Pakistan's society: Islamic extremist parties have never gotten more than a few percent of the public's votes, yet elites bow to the bigots. Taseer was a charismatic and popular politician. His enemies were unelected thugs. He had the votes, but they had the guns. Ever since the 1970s, when then-dictator Muhammad Zia ul-Haq decided that the military gained credibility by allying with Islamic radicals, the country's political institutions have been deeply compromised by extremism."
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/09/AR2011010903417.html

Back