The Macri Debate

Why is your image so restricted? What is his first name? Perhaps this person was instrumental in some sub-sub-sub-administrative capacity, but to imply that he was one of the framers of the Third Reich is ludicrous.

You wrote the book on arrogance. Therefore, by your logic...

Do not put yourself in ridiculous. You are guessing while I was reading to all the masters of Civil Procedure critizicing him.
Understand it, I’m a professional so, you should shut up and learn.

Do not put yourself in ridiculous. You are guessing while I was reading to all the masters of Civil Procedure critizicing him.
Understand it, I’m a professional so, you should shut up and learn.

I am guessing at nothing. Provide the name of this person that history has overlooked - this is a teaching moment for you. Put up or shut up.

I am guessing at nothing. Provide the name of this person that history has overlooked - this is a teaching moment for you. Put up or shut up.

Hahahahahahaha.
Ok, you admited you were wrong and I have very specialized info regarding how the nazism works on [abolishing] the legal procedures and the defence right.
You made my day, you earned it:
Adolf.

As you can see, Macri was using Baumbach thesis in the DNU 70/2017. When I assert he is nazi is because I’m not guessing, I know the Judge and the Immigration officer who wrote the decree personally and the Boss of the lawyers of Immigration confessed 17 times in a paper before a judge that they enact it to stop me because the emergency was me enforcing the National Constitution at Federal Courts where we were about 300:0.

The Baumbach nazi thesis is to replace judges by administrative employeds who follow the orders of the Fuhrer Pronzip. In the case of Macri’s DNU, immigration police who follow his orders.
B483BBD5-BB11-468C-A937-A6951539CD5B.jpeg

Last edited:
By the way, as you can see, Himmler also enacted citizenship decrees using Baumbach thesis:3AB79962-3718-460F-A4F8-471F31CFBCFD.jpeg

OK, THANKS . THE ARGENTINE CONSTITUTION PROVIDES FOR RIGHTS TO THOSE WHO ENTER THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. DO THOSE RIGHTS GUARANTEE A FAIR AND MEANINGFUL JUDICIAL/ADMIN HEARING PRIOR TO DEPORTATION? IF SO, AND SUCH HEARINGS ARE NOT PROVIDED, WHY HASN'T SOMEONE LIKE YOU INSTITUED AN ACTION TO REQUIRE THE GOVERNMENT TO CONFORM? OR HAVE YOU? (ON A BASIS THAT IS BEYOND THE INDIVIDUAL CASE LEVEL SO THAT THE PROCEDURES ARE MADE TO CONFORM TO APPLICABLE LAW)

The National Constitution protects foreigners from deportation. It is only allowed in cases of terrorism.

Julian, regarding your question about the racial/nazi debate behing the DNU enacted by Macri.

Zulaoga asserts the existance if an argentine superior race that is a blend between italians, french, spaniards and native americans.

He describes black and yellow skin as inferior races and this is why Macri is obsesed with deporting all the Chinese.

This is not about legal or ilegal residency, the DNU allowew them to deport with argentine familly or with DNI and my children and half half argentine koreans so, of course I have somethig personal against him!

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha.
Ok, you admited you were wrong and I have very specialized info regarding how the nazism works on [abolishing] the legal procedures and the defence right.
You made my day, you earned it:
Adolf.

As you can see, Macri was using Baumbach thesis in the DNU 70/2017. When I assert he is nazi is because I’m not guessing, I know the Judge and the Immigration officer who wrote the decree personally and the Boss of the lawyers of Immigration confessed 17 times in a paper before a judge that they enact it to stop me because the emergency was me enforcing the National Constitution at Federal Courts where we were about 300:0.

The Baumbach nazi thesis is to replace judges by administrative employeds who follow the orders of the Fuhrer Pronzip. In the case of Macri’s DNU, immigration police who follow his orders.
View attachment 4923

I admitted I was wrong? You really need to work on your English.

How can you all continue to spar with this guy? His English language skills are so inferior as to make much of what he writes unintelligible and he twists everything around to try to support his pro”K”ism. His negative comments are all basically outright slander.....wait, libel! It’s kind of frustrating trying to read his posts because they lead nowhere.

Back