The Misuse Of Cadena Nacional

Any sign of dissent amongst the rank and file and we are immediately labelled anarchists or followers of Macri, Massa,

On this board, despite clarifying that there are lots of things I do not support of this government, I have been labeled of kirchnerista (and even of camporista -by moron ajo) so many times just for saying I like some measure!!

If someone has to continually tell you how great they are then they suck... I also get sick of seeing/hearing her... Bajo has no idea what its like living in a country where they don't force political propaganda down your throat through every media avenue possible.

On this board, despite clarifying that there are lots of things I do not support of this government, I have been labeled of kirchnerista (and even of camporista -by moron ajo) so many times just for saying I like some measure!!

¡No soy de Morón!

It's still entertaining, though, to hear Matías attempt to deny his hard-won identity. By doing so, he may lose his chance to replace Recalde.

I'm just trying to imagine what it would be like having Tony Abbott on his own TV channel for hours on end saying how great he and the Liberal government are. There was an uproar when an MP took a helicopter to get to a speech, imagine if the same anger seen in Australia was applied to the misuse of public funds by Cristina and her cronies. Like liquidating pensions for her own use - what a disgrace. I guess the people don't have anything to compare it with so they know no better... That is why I love to travel because you get to see all aspects of how people live and think and also WHY which is the important part.

I was thinking the same.
Imagine Cameron or Obama appearing on national TV across the board, several times a week to promote their own political parties to the adoration of their ass licking,brainless followers.
Party political broadcasts are strictly controlled in the UK and the last time I remember a national TV broadcast was when Blair spoke following the death of Princess Diana, if I'm not mistaken.

It is all true, what you are saying, Kristina is without doubt abusing her right. But what good would do to Obama wasting breath on convincing people, since USA president is elected by lobbyists and corporations?

Imagine Cameron or Obama appearing on national TV across the board, several times a week to promote their own political parties to the adoration of their ass licking,brainless followers.

I don't know about Cameron, but Obama has a channel. In fact, it's a 24 hour cadena nacional. It's called MSNBC. Check it out: http://www.msnbc.com

I wish you hadn't put that link there, I just read that Trump's campaign momentum is on the rise.

For the infinite joy of the Democrats.
I wish you hadn't put that link there, I just read that Trump's campaign momentum is on the rise.

Here's something about the folks that the Trumpster appeals to: http://blog.adl.org/...affected-whites

MSNBC is a private company with modest ratings, from from a Cadena Nacional. There is, however, a fully bought media outlet for the fanatical right: http://www.foxnews.com

From the safety of his bunker, the Hermit of the Pampas takes comfort in both Fox and Trump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Expat Life 67
Back