The Misuse Of Cadena Nacional

MSNBC is a private company with modest ratings, from from a Cadena Nacional.

Yes, it is a private company, and so what? Comcast is in bed with the Democratic party, and everyone knows it.

When Cristina, Néstor and Clarín Group were all in the same bed, no one even mentioned the cadena nacional. They didn't have to because Clarín Group ran a 24/7 cadena nacional as long as the government did as they were told. How convenient that the first mention of it comes up in June 2008...

2qdyhhh.png

I am guessing I don't have to remind folks what happened then...

I don't know about Cameron, but Obama has a channel. In fact, it's a 24 hour cadena nacional. It's called MSNBC. Check it out: http://www.msnbc.com
Ajo keeps his TV permanently tuned to MSNBC just as Cheney has said he keeps his TV permanently tuned to FoxNews. Two sides of the same Bullshite coin.

Media-Bias-Obama.jpg

Ajo keeps his TV permanently tuned to MSNBC just as Cheney has said he keeps his TV permanently tuned to FoxNews. Two sides of the same Bullshite coin.

I do not have cable TV, and do not watch any TV news. I have never seen MSNBC, and have read just a little about it. I used to watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, though.

Yes, it is a private company, and so what? Comcast is in bed with the Democratic party, and everyone knows it.

When Cristina, Néstor and Clarín Group were all in the same bed, no one even mentioned the cadena nacional. They didn't have to because Clarín Group ran a 24/7 cadena nacional as long as the government did as they were told. How convenient that the first mention of it comes up in June 2008...

First of all, I think there is a huge difference between having a private media company reporting in favor of a party/government or using the construct of cadena nacional, which is by law reserved for certain situations, for that matter. Second, I think nobody doubts that Clarin is agains CFK, but does that change the facts about whether the cadena nacional is used correctly or not? There is either an abuse or not, but it doesn't matter if it is reported for whatever reason or if its not reported...

First of all, I think there is a huge difference between having a private media company reporting in favor of a party/government or using the construct of cadena nacional, which is by law reserved for certain situations, for that matter. Second, I think nobody doubts that Clarin is agains CFK, but does that change the facts about whether the cadena nacional is used correctly or not? There is either an abuse or not, but it doesn't matter if it is reported for whatever reason or if its not reported...

To me, it's all semantics. Who cares? You wouldn't even be talking about it if Clarín didn't have a problem with it.

¡No soy de Morón!

It's still entertaining, though, to hear Matías attempt to deny his hard-won identity. By doing so, he may lose his chance to replace Recalde.

I've always wonder what kind of reaction University of Morón would provoke when seen on an English-language CV.

I do not have cable TV, and do not watch any TV news. I have never seen MSNBC, and have read just a little about it. I used to watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, though.

How do you get you dose of sedative, er I mean baseball?

Reactions: Joe
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Expat Life 67
Back