The new airlines

TomAtAlki

Registered
Anyone have experience with the new cheap airlines I've been hearing about.

The only one I'm finding on Kayak is Norwegian and I'm pretty sure there are others.

Thanks for any help. T/

I have experience working the Lapa air crash (69 deaths) criminal case and I can tell you that they were a lot more serious than this new airlines.

I have used the new Avianca service to Mar del Plata and I have no complaints, not that Avianca is a new airline. It was pretty cheap. Aerolineas has o had some pretty cheap flights to just about anywhere in the country.

Anyone have experience with the new cheap airlines I've been hearing about.

The only one I'm finding on Kayak is Norwegian and I'm pretty sure there are others.

Thanks for any help. T/

'Cheap' is relative. Compared to Europe and the US the 'low costs' are not cheap.

I read on a travel blog once upon a time that the Argentine airforce runs a flight service for the public. Anyone with experience of that?

We have flown Norwegian at least a dozen times to various destinations and have had great experiences. New planes, comfy seats, nice staff, decent entertainment. Only thing is we have had two flights delayed by two hours. Sounds like that is their major problem, and with so few planes, you can get screwed. We’ve just learned to give ourselves a four layover if we need to connect in Europe. Highly recommended, esp at those prices.

New Airlines Sky and Jetsmart to Santiago..Comments ?

'Cheap' is relative. Compared to Europe and the US the 'low costs' are not cheap.

I read on a travel blog once upon a time that the Argentine airforce runs a flight service for the public. Anyone with experience of that?

Sure, but forget to use it with a foreign passport. They fly between military air bases.

Back