The new airlines

2128AB64-2ED3-4D79-B15A-347286F9CDF5.jpeg
Well, the difference is that i read the safety international regulations, 1117 declararions of witnesses: pilots, stewardesses, mechanics, safety experts, many FAA informs, all about all the other inportant air crashes, the simulator’s conclusions on the accident while you used google. No comments.

The reasons why there are accidents are nowadays the same. Mainly human mistakes. But having mechanical problems is too far much. While the crew of flybondy remains after all the disaster, at AA they are suspended or fired after something like this.

Flybondy in particular has issues all the time. You can iluminate yourself using google.

CDAF06AA-1EB6-4772-A835-DAB8C510A79A.jpeg
Hearsay??????????
Sorry, for some moments I forgot I m dealing with someone with hallucinations.
FYI hearsay is Ok at Federal Courts in this country ;) but were are not there, people is sharing his knowledge regarding safety vsus cost.

As I pointed before, Flybondy has issues all the time while AA has one some years ago abd probably the pilots are driving a taxi after that.

The incident of the cockpit, the pilots were fired immediately and they faced a criminal prosecution started by AA: 4DD44E82-BF46-46A8-AD49-0B493D0693C4.jpeg

Bajo, you are such a valuable member of this forum. I understand the role you play here perfectly as I was once paid to post on a tennis forum and throw spanners into the works regulalry. Misinformation and nonsense can keep a forum alive, while things like multiple posts, rambling incoherence, missteps in logic, and the clear inability to debate are important. I don't know who fills your coffers, but nevertheless I commend your work sir.

Norwegian is very professional, clean new planes. Best and cheapest connections to the EU from south Florida but understand they fly to Brazil now. One added bonus, they let you optout from airline food, unless you insist on it and pay extra.

A piece of data... --SkyAirline sells one way fares to Chile and other destinations. Thus you can buy your return when you feel like for less than a RT by LAN or AA...

KLM also has decent one way fares to Chile.
But the return fares of LATAM and Aerolíneas are often cheaper. And can usually be changed for $75-$100. (Not always, especially with LATAM - make sure before purchasing). Often even with the change penalty it still works out cheaper than buying two one-way tickets with Sky.

KLM also has decent one way fares to Chile.
But the return fares of LATAM and Aerolíneas are often cheaper. And can usually be changed for $75-$100. (Not always, especially with LATAM - make sure before purchasing). Often even with the change penalty it still works out cheaper than buying two one-way tickets with Sky.

Ben you sure know best ...KLM has good one WAY fares..
As you mention the RT fares may Sometimes be cheaper on LATAM and AA , dependending on the dates airports, etc.

However the LATAM Flexible RT Fare (Allows date changes) is OFTEN more expensive than two ONE Way Fares. on Sky .

When changing the dates on a Flexible RT LATAM fare, due to the Penalties US$100 plus the changes in Fare,( if applicable) and reissuing fees,( if purchased via travel agent,) brings the Change of date Cost to close to US$200 . Might as well buy another RT ticket In my Experience

Voila

Ben you sure know best ...KLM has good one WAY fares..
As you mention the RT fares may Sometimes be cheaper on LATAM and AA , dependending on the dates airports, etc.

However the LATAM Flexible RT Fare (Allows date changes) is OFTEN more expensive than two ONE Way Fares. on Sky .

When changing the dates on a Flexible RT LATAM fare, due to the Penalties US$100 plus the changes in Fare,( if applicable) and reissuing fees,( if purchased via travel agent,) brings the Change of date Cost to close to US$200 . Might as well buy another RT ticket In my Experience

Voila

What most people don’t know is that even in the economy fares that LATAM offers to Chile - not the Flexible ones - there are various levels. The “regular” one lets you change for a reasonable fee, but they offer a cheaper one in which no changes are allowed. If you are looking for the cheapest fare, and don’t even know that there is such a thing as “no changes permitted”, that will trip you up.

There are also ways of getting pretty decently priced one way tickets on LATAM, but that is stuff I’ll refrain from offering details on over here.

What most people don’t know is that even in the economy fares that LATAM offers to Chile - not the Flexible ones - there are various levels. The “regular” one lets you change for a reasonable fee, but they offer a cheaper one in which no changes are allowed. If you are looking for the cheapest fare, and don’t even know that there is such a thing as “no changes permitted”, that will trip you up.

There are also ways of getting pretty decently priced one way tickets on LATAM, but that is stuff I’ll refrain from offering details on over here.

You must keep the trade secrets...:D In My Xp the LATAM one way to Santiago is like Double the RT fare...??

Back