The New Head Of Banco Nacion

ElNicoOriginal:
I m a natural born critic, but i like intellegent criticism.
That is why here i couln't critic CFK while was banned At "el vengador recargado", an ultra k facebook group i like to read because of the Monoloco that is a Tato Bores's style monologue.
Here i spend my time correcting historical/legal lack of accuracy.
That's why i cannot critize CFK.

This is what happend with Luis Patti, you know that right?

Actually, no it didn't.

From Wikipedia:

"He ran for a seat in the Argentine Chamber of Deputies in 2005 on the same Federal Peronist ticket as Hilda González de Duhalde, candidate for the Senate, and was elected. However he was prevented from taking his seat because of the allegations against him, following a vote of the existing deputies. His replacement Dante Camaño, formerly a supporter of Duhalde's faction (opposed to president Kirchner), switched to the presidential faction of Peronism (theFront for Victory).

In 2008, while Patti's actions during the 1970s were still under formal investigation, the Supreme Court of Argentina ruled against the decision of the Chamber of Deputies, saying that he should be allowed to take his seat in Congress. This caused controversy with the Cabinet Chief Alberto Fernández saying that there was a "conflict of powers" between the legislative and the judicial branches of government."

He was denied his seat as a deputy by "vote of the existing deputies" (his peers, not a court). But that was overturned by the Supreme Court and he was allowed to take his seat. Later, "Patti was ultimately convicted on April 14, 2010, for murder and sentenced to life imprisonment to be served in a regular prison facility."

Sorry, Bajo, no comparison no matter how much you'd like it to be the case. Macri won and is your new President on December 11.

Thank you for your change of attitude. It talks well about you.

So, then, why Macri ask this week for a non guilty sentence if he is going to get immunity and it is going to be prescribed when he finishes the Presidency?

Answer: if they deny him to become the President and he goes to trial, he is going to be convicted like Patti and SC is going to day it was wrong 2 years late.

Right, the prosecutor Di Lello changed his mind. He doesn't want to have a domestic accident like Nisman who fell into a bullet.

So, then, why Macri ask this week for a non guilty sentence if he is going to get immunity?
Right, the prosecutor Di Lello changed his mind. He doesn't want to have a domestic accident like Nisman who fell into a bullet.
Yeah, you're right. I forgot that you were intimate friends with Nisman, Di Lello, and Macri and know exactly how their minds work and what their motivations are in all cases.

However, you once again missed the point: Patti was not denied his seat because he was convicted of anything. He was denied the seat by the other deputies, then that ruling was overturned by the courts.

Macri would like charges dropped because he doesn't like charges outstanding against him (see? I can read minds, too). So how about you? If you had charges brought against you, would you prolong them in order to enjoy them better?

Everyone, please stop feeding the monster. I know (from personal experience) how difficult it can be to not respond to his nonsense, but we all know that it's nonsense.
He's like a stray junkyard dog. If you stop feeding him, he'll go away (though he may sniff around from time to time).
Dammit, I fell off the wagon again! I'm Ed and I'm a feeder. Please help!

So, then, why Macri ask this week for a non guilty sentence if he is going to get immunity and it is going to be prescribed when he finishes the Presidency?

Answer: if they deny him to become the President and he goes to trial, he is going to be convicted like Patti and SC is going to day it was wrong 2 years late.

When did Marci change his name to Jorge Di Lello?

Lol banjo zero is now saying Marci killed Nisman. Hilarious. Never stop please, you provide endless entertainment with you crazy rantings.

Here is a basic lesson for you.

http://www.infobae.com/2015/12/04/1774230-pakapaka-y-zamba-creen-que-la-asuncion-macri-debe-realizarse-casa-rosada

Your sources amaze me.

Here you have another:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fI2ISJqukI

Warning: as far as you believe in cartoons, see that link locked into the closet for your own safety.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot that you were intimate friends with Nisman, Di Lello, and Macri and know exactly how their minds work and what their motivations are in all cases.

However, you once again missed the point: Patti was not denied his seat because he was convicted of anything. He was denied the seat by the other deputies, then that ruling was overturned by the courts.

Macri would like charges dropped because he doesn't like charges outstanding against him (see? I can read minds, too). So how about you? If you had charges brought against you, would you prolong them in order to enjoy them better?

Well, Nisman and Di Lello acused Macri. Bullrich and Alonso called several times him that day before he died. Now Di Lello changed his mind while nothing changed in the file. The horse head in the bed is only for movies.

Remember all the puctures of Nisman with prostitutes? Some of them were at Shampoo that is connected with Macri:
https://laalameda.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/el-mafioso-raul-martins-financio-la-campana-de-mauricio-macri/

Vanolli seems to resign finally, after his family was threaten.

Nice.

Regarding Patti, the SC decided too late and he couldn't become a Congress man because he was convicted.

The situation of Macri is worst because the only thing left in that criminal case is the trial.

Back