The New Head Of Banco Nacion

You got it all wrong. The government was trying so hard to get neutral person, that they got someone from abroad. What a surprise for all involved, when it turned out that the random economist they blindly chose is actually a daughter of familiar guy. Sometimes god's way is funny....

I dont know if she has experience in banking, but if not, she has a ot of experience in politics, and as I said under this governmeent politics is above everything, above banking, above economics, above everything. Its not like the bank decissions are made by the head, they are all made by Cristina. And Cristina had always chosen young and preparred people to fill key positions, from Minister of economy, to run Aerolineas, or Anses. Always young people. Lousteau, Kicillof, etc, etc, etc, so no surprise. They all obbey what she says, its not that under her administration those charges are THAT important. They had lost independency, autonomy, etc, because they all respond to Cristina.

2LrFvGX.jpg

I dont know if she has experience in banking, but if not, she has a ot of experience in politics, and as I said under this governmeent politics is above everything, above banking, above economics, above everything. Its not like the bank decissions are made by the head, they are all made by Cristina. And Cristina had always chosen young and preparred people to fill key positions, from Minister of economy, to run Aerolineas, or Anses. Always young people. Lousteau, Kicillof, etc, etc, etc, so no surprise. They all obbey what she says, its not that under her administration those charges are THAT important. They had lost independency, autonomy, etc, because they all respond to Cristina.

So even YOU recognize that we live in a complete autocracy ruled by an unqualified megalomaniacal despot?

Algo de progreso hay...

Then I don't understand, why Argentines get so wild, when I mention they live in dictatorship. Because this is exactly what it is, when nothing else than one person matters...

Then I don't understand, why Argentines get so wild, when I mention they live in dictatorship. Because this is exactly what it is, when nothing else than one person matters...

If you lived here during the 70s, you'd know why.

Back