The New Head Of Banco Nacion

By the way, this is the reply of a superarchirecontrahiper K site as far as we already read the superarchirecontrahiper anti K speach:

And some other interesting info: this is the former head of the National Bank, a lawyer:

http://www.perfil.co...3-661-0033.html

This one is the former hear of the Casa de la Moneda of Menem (convicted):

https://www.google.c... vitae&start=10

We can objetively assert that this new designation is an improvement.

The President can appoints whoever she wants you like it or not, this is to have legal power is all about.

I have no comments to do as far as I had not developed my own conclusions on this subject yet.

Some people are bitter (sour...) because their parents didn't carve a position for them. If you are unhappy about how the elected handle the state funds don't vote them again B)

Some people are bitter (sour...) because their parents didn't carve a position for them. If you are unhappy about how the elected handle the state funds don't vote them again B)

Everywhere to have a family wealthy if with good conections helps.
In my experience at the UBA, this people has the know how about how to apply and get scholarships and how important it is for public high profile jobs.

There is something called criminal case file...and this is something that everyone knows in this country, besides you.

He was procesado, it means, he went to a Criminal Court for criminal interrogation and the judge sent hin to criminal trial (about 2% of the cases go so far). It is something alike that the grand jury send you to trial before the jury.

Hellouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

http://www.lanacion....por-contrabando

Didn't the case end with an acquittal?

The Delfina Rossi appointment as a Director of Banco Nacion has made the Headlines of most newspapers in Latin America and Spain , El Mundo leading newspaper in Spain highlights that a Barcelona resident and Graduate of Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona has been chosen for the post. Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona must be proud of this Alumni Emeritus.

i don't understand why all the expats are so jeolous of her.

Lets see what she does in next couple of years. You guys are already ready to put guillotine on her neck, without a fair trial.

Lets see what she does in next couple of years. You guys are already ready to put guillotine on her neck, without a fair trial.

You're kidding right? As I previously stated, I'd love to be an ambassador but my age and lack of professional experience means I should not be considered, and if nominated, the correct thing to do would be politely decline.

I also don't get the "sympathy" for this woman. She could say no, she's not being drafted.

People have every right to be pissed. She will have an input on matters of financial security for a nation approaching 50,000,000 citizens.

Let me simplify this:

Worst case scenario she's just an extra yesman for Cristina on the board.

Best case scenario she's a foolish young person being given a role in handling billions of dollars/trillions of pesos, yet has never been a bank clerk and got the job because of who her dad is.

Do either of these scenarios instill confidence in you? Even the best case one is call for alarm.

Congrats on adapting so well to the country's culture and completely embracing it. I think very few expats can truly become Argentine like you just did. You have been fully assimilated. Kudos to you.

Back