The new iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinagua980

Registered
Do you think the Apple resellers will get it down here soon? Or mercadolibre.com? Can't imagine the markup on it!

I saw a "clark 4G" publicity on 9de julio. Do they really have 4G??
I can hardly believe that, considering that in Belgium they don't have it yet and they have no idea when they will....

Don't know what the prices will be but it will not be cheap. IPad2 sells for 3,600 pesos in Fravega. There are stores that sell new Apple products such as the One-click Store and others that sell both new and reconditioned. For example, a new IPod 4 32 G can be had for $US450 at Electronic on Costa Rica. They also had a reconditioned IPod 4 32 G and marked as reconditioned for $US250. The point is they are marked as such and the prices reflect the difference.

They are already on MercadoLibre for about double what Apple is charging. Dennis, the wifi version is very appealling to a lot of people, i'm picking one up in April when I'm in the US.

Agree, just thought I would point out the wireless model may be a disappointment for some in Argentina. Guess I should have been more clear. Have bought a new one, and in my non-expert gomer opinion, the ipad2 does about everything the new one does. Also, the new model will suck up a lot of memory to support the retina display content. Some apps have doubled in size. The 16GB model may be marginal. Anyway, what do I know.:cool:

I have an iPad 2 32 g WiFi for sale for $599 with smart cover. I am in the states but have friends coming down on Friday. If interested, please PM me.

I saw a news story about the new ipad today.

It uses almost twice as much bandwith as the previous model.

This is not good if you actually have to pay for what you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back