The Next 4 Years If Scioli Wins?

Little tame pony, let me give you a little lecture to help with your education:
- Most Germans are well aware of the past of the country. In school, this is the number one topic and no, we don't see our country as a victim to evil foreign forces but recognize the dark chapters in history. If you'd have been once in Berlin you might have a clue how open this is presented.
- If you really want to compare numbers of a government like for reserves, don't just use a random time span (well, not really random but selected carefully to make a point even if the general trend is contrary to it). Compare it to the time they started and now and you'll see that reserves went down - a lot.
- I never told any story about the default and it's reasons. You claimed there was none, I just corrected you that Argentina is in default. A fact is a fact, even if you don't like it...
- The reference regarding poverty - if you don't follow any news - came from your president who claims that Argentina has less than 5% poverty. Tell us, is your beloved president a liar or is this the correct number? That's the only up-to-date number we have as little Axel doesn't know the poverty figure and INDEC doesn't publish anything anymore (I wonder why...).
- I don't criticize debt in general, but I strongly doubt that the investments made here so far are really increasing the economy longterm. Fact is, Argentina has no relevance at exports besides natural resources/soy. Where are all the tech products/machines/... "made in Argentina"? The entertainment electronics made in the south by importing 2 pieces and plugging them together to be able to see government-funded sports on television won't be all too competitive I'd think... CFK used so many minutes showing herself on public television to make "important announcements", yet I still must have missed the day where she talked about how to get the economy back in order. Instead, I've seen numerous speeches that blame all kinds of companies/industries on the fault for the current situation.

So it might be time to use your professional logic and apply it not only in your job but also when discussing politics. Good luck.
With the first line of your post you just have confirm everything that I said in the previous post:
Most Germans are aware of the past and blablabla, yeah we know, but you always try to hide it like it never happened, everything in Germany is flowers and roses and you dance your name all holding hands. Have been many times in Berlin, Kiel, Hamburg and Frankfurt, that is why I said what I said.

I use that random span because Bajo Cero said that reserves were improving, then you said "that is because of swap" and I made it clear that not all swap went into the reserves, got that? Reserves went down since 2011 because the Government paid foreign debt without going into Market because it will had to paid insane interest rates.

When did I claim Argentina was not in Default? I said "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Argentina went into default because a judge did not let their investors get paid,[/background]" maybe I should said went into default again, but I guess I did not have to make that clear as we are still in default since 2001 as there is a 7% of holdouts yet. You are trying to argue an irrelevant point.

I do follow the news, unfortunately, what she meant was hunger was under 5% (http://www.fao.org/hunger/en/)(http://www.fao.org/news/story/en/item/292838/icode/) Quote --> "The prevalence of undernourishment in Argentina is below 5 percent of the population, according to latest State of Food Insecurity in the World, released last month. ", that is why she got the distinction, for having drop HUNGER under 5%, then she got mixed up with words, do not know why.

As I said, INDEC is not the best resource to look poverty index, Scalabrini Ortiz is the most qualified institution in the Country to measure it today, maybe the INDEC will get it right in the future.

As I said in previous post, local components make up to 30% of final white goods, in the car industry is up to 45% in some cases.
There has not been massive investment in production, but there is some investment in some sectors like car industry, high tech like nuclear and space sectors, as well as energy but it is not enough. You also forget where the country was 10 years ago, when you have 25% of the population starving and 50% under poverty, all your resources have to go to tackle those issues, everything else is secondary, but you will never understand that because you never had to live thru those circumstances and see your fellow country man and women starve in the streets.

She makes public appearances because she thinks it is the best way to communicate with the population, I do not think it is.

With the first line of your post you just have confirm everything that I said in the previous post:
Most Germans are aware of the past and blablabla, yeah we know, but you always try to hide it like it never happened, everything in Germany is flowers and roses and you dance your name all holding hands. Have been many times in Berlin, Kiel, Hamburg and Frankfurt, that is why I said what I said.

Next time you are in Berlin, don't just stay in your room and go out, you might find a memorial like this with a very good information center next to it - if this is what "hiding your past" looks like to you, we just might have a different definition of the word.

holocaust-mahnmal-3.jpg

I do follow the news, unfortunately, what she meant was hunger was under 5% (http://www.fao.org/hunger/en/)(http://www.fao.org/n...m/292838/icode/) Quote --> "The prevalence of undernourishment in Argentina is below 5 percent of the population, according to latest State of Food Insecurity in the World, released last month. ", that is why she got the distinction, for having drop HUNGER under 5%, then she got mixed up with words, do not know why.

So you know what she meant? She told you at dinner? However you got the information, isn't it weird for the most powerful person in a country to get mixed up quite often?

https://youtu.be/qXBdDeWzKj4

As I said, INDEC is not the best resource to look poverty index, Scalabrini Ortiz is the most qualified institution in the Country to measure it today, maybe the INDEC will get it right in the future.

Isn't that surprising? You have an organization which only has the job to get relevant statistics to make informed choices. Then someone in the government doesn't like the numbers, boots the head of this organization and implements a new puppet. And now they don't get it right. And the puppet still stays in charge.

As I said in previous post, local components make up to 30% of final white goods, in the car industry is up to 45% in some cases.
There has not been massive investment in production, but there is some investment in some sectors like car industry, high tech like nuclear and space sectors, as well as energy but it is not enough. You also forget where the country was 10 years ago, when you have 25% of the population starving and 50% under poverty, all your resources have to go to tackle those issues, everything else is secondary, but you will never understand that because you never had to live thru those circumstances and see your fellow country man and women starve in the streets.
I don't say it's an easy job. I think any successor will have a ton of problems too and I'm not sure if Scioli will do a better job. But if you have a country which urgently needs to get the economy back on track, one has to clearly look where to spend the money. I don't think programs like the car financing program are viable (they basically just shift the dates of purchases, but don't increase consumption long-term), but I can at least see that it might be a viable option, e.g., if the goal is to stabilize demand short-term. Personally, however, I don't think that a huge PR budget for the government and panem et circenses programs like futbol para todos make any sense in the current situation.

Not to worry the future is bright under Maximo leadership. B) Diputado Nacional por Santa Cruz

0011542834.jpg

http://internacional...413_160142.html

The decay in production is being reversed. This is going to take time for sure. The political desicion is right.

http://www.telam.com...-diez-anos.html

- Trains: yeah, congratulations, new trains were bought on a debt-like deal.

Well, nobody else bought trains in 50 years. Macri both used subways and guess what? they don`t fit. They were working for several months and...they don´t fit.
http://www.diarioreg...-no-entran.html

- Reserves: they are very low and only not declining in the last year due to the currency swap deals - which again is basically debt for future generations

They stop falling down and they are rising slowly.

http://www.lanacion....vel-en-18-meses

- The "vulture" issue is not yet resolved - all that's done is to postpone the problem to the next government

Wrong, it was well managed. While the oposition asserted that we should pay, the government decided to do not because of RUFO. They were righ, now there are the "Me too".
It was a good political desicion.
As I demostrated some months ago, after the fine enacted by Grieda make paying better than not, you need 55 years. Who won?

- The "vulture" issue is not yet resolved - all that's done is to postpone the problem to the next government. There was a default - even if Christina and little Axel don't consider it as one.

Markets didn`t consider neither.

-- People have jobs or social plans? Great, how about publishing real poverty numbers then. Maybe you are doing even better than Germany ;)

Yes, people has jobs, unemployment is very low. We cannot say the same in Italy or Spain. They are alike Argentina 2002.

- Behind the scenes Argentina is working to get back to the international capital market. Paying back the Paris club debt is a required step. Conveniently, the most of the money to be paid back is due after CFK is out of office.

Behind what? I read it in the newspapers. Sure, now to pay in long and reasonable stallments is a mistake while to pay the vulpures cash and the whole debt is right? Good perhaps, for the vultures, but they rule for the Argentines.

Sorry, but I fail to see a lot of accomplishments in your list, given I consider good politics should be sustainable and not "buy now, let the next guy pay".

This government pays, pays, and pays debt. The next generations are going to thank it. Macri, instead, just take loans. I guess you complain about him. Here are some of his achievements:

I had a good education here too, Nacional Buenos Aires and UBA, now I have my own startup, I am a Software Engineer, so I can be very logical, but I like to troll Germans like you who try to lecture everyone who is not from Germany forgetting their past and their dodgy present (my SH is also German, so I know how you lot can be from time to time).

wild_unicorns can be logical? You would never know from the rainbow colored unicorn shit you are perpetually scattering around BAExpats.

I've never met a German (and I've met many) who wasn't acutely aware of the past. Unlike most Argentines, however, they generally don't seem to let it affect their ability to move beyond and forward.

Next time you are in Berlin, don't just stay in your room and go out, you might find a memorial like this with a very good information center next to it - if this is what "hiding your past" looks like to you, we just might have a different definition of the word.

holocaust-mahnmal-3.jpg

So you know what she meant? She told you at dinner? However you got the information, isn't it weird for the most powerful person in a country to get mixed up quite often?

https://youtu.be/qXBdDeWzKj4

Isn't that surprising? You have an organization which only has the job to get relevant statistics to make informed choices. Then someone in the government doesn't like the numbers, boots the head of this organization and implements a new puppet. And now they don't get it right. And the puppet still stays in charge.

I don't say it's an easy job. I think any successor will have a ton of problems too and I'm not sure if Scioli will do a better job. But if you have a country which urgently needs to get the economy back on track, one has to clearly look where to spend the money. I don't think programs like the car financing program are viable (they basically just shift the dates of purchases, but don't increase consumption long-term), but I can at least see that it might be a viable option, e.g., if the goal is to stabilize demand short-term. Personally, however, I don't think that a huge PR budget for the government and panem et circenses programs like futbol para todos make any sense in the current situation.
Great, a four block memorial, I did see it so what? That does not refute my point of Germans trying to avoid anything about their past. I know it and experience it firsthand. It is not about a piece of concrete somewhere, it is about the people itself.

I think it is quite obvious that she meant hunger, did you read the part where FAO stated [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] "[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The prevalence of undernourishment in Argentina is below 5 percent of the population, according to latest[/background] State of Food Insecurity in the World[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)], released last month. " [/background] You are just trying to complain for the sake of complaining, humans make mistakes if you didn't notice it, but I guess superior beings like you do not.

I do not know where are you trying to go when you say INDEC lie, I already said it in previous posts, are you trying to convince me of something that I already know?

Of course her predecessor will have tons of problems, but he will not have 1/4 of the population starving, half under poverty, nearly 30% unemplyment and so on.

You need money to run the Bs As State. In this fight between Scioli and the President, they didn't allow him to do his job properly.
Macri just took loans, the debt grew about 1000%.
You are right, was just a little frustrated that Randazzo did not run for Presidency, I would never vote for Macri, but neither for Scioli, will have to read everybody else government plan and decide.

recibodromo, I just cannot believe it.

What about Urbanizing villa 31, 20, 1-11-14, cleaning the Riachuelo, nope, let's get priorities first, like those machines that charge your phone, yeah that will improve people's life for sure.

Back