The Pollster Poll

Who should be the new BAExpats pollster?

• Steve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bradley

• City Girl

• Dr Pauper

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • GS Dirtboy

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hybrid-San

• Fifs

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Serafina

• Ejcot

• Dr Sleslie

• Guillermo Moreno

• CremaAmericana

• Dontmindme

• MDZ

• Santiago Vera

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dublin (or whatever his name is now)

• London2baires

• Matías

• Frenchie

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

EdRooney

Registered
Hey forum!

As you all know, Joe is leaving us. (If only we had been nicer to him!) This obviously leaves several holes, not only in our hearts and souls, but also in the overall Baexpats operational scheme.

To attempt to palliate the pain, perhaps we should nominate a new pollster (such illustrious shoes to fill!).

I have put a few candidates in the poll above (in no particular order), but please feel free to write in your own candidate.

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't presume to make this poll on my own. Maybe we should take a poll on who should make the poll? A pollster poll poll?

Good to have you back !!!!
Why is Joe leaving? .... Something we said?
Hope Joe will have a nice time away, ... but not totally forget about us here !!!

Hey forum!

As you all know, Joe is leaving us. (If only we had been nicer to him!) This obviously leaves several holes, not only in our hearts and souls, but also in the overall Baexpats operational scheme.

To attempt to palliate the pain, perhaps we should nominate a new pollster (such illustrious shoes to fill!).

I have put a few candidates in the poll above (in no particular order), but please feel free to write in your own candidate.

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't presume to make this poll on my own. Maybe we should take a poll on who should make the poll? A pollster poll poll?

I think the answer is obvious - the poll originator of course. I nominate you, EdRooney. That is if you're not to busy making drinks on the lido deck ;)

Can Joe, despite relocating to another place also in abundancy of hot and seductive young girls abound, continue to be the pollster?

I think the answer is obvious - the poll originator of course. I nominate you, EdRooney. That is if you're not to busy making drinks on the lido deck ;)

Egads Citygirl, you would put a raving pinko commie in charge of the BAExpats books? Why not just hand the polling over to the INDEC?

What happened with Joe? I mean, is he leaving us and not returning? Is he going to keep writing here? I wish him good luck in his new adventure, but I hope he still write here in the future. You too Ed, you have been long time absent! Also miss Montauk project, so many people that dont write here anymore! This forum is changing!!

ps: almost voted for Matias in the poll, but at the end I could resist the temptation of, you know, pick some talented guy. I voted for frenchie.

I offer free choripan and planes de trabajo for anyone who votes for matiasba !!!

Sorry mati, no pude resistir :p

I would really appreciate it if my real name stopped being used. No one uses their real names and I don't think mine should be out here either. Not that it makes much of a difference but in the future, I'd appreciate either being ignored, avoided, or reffered to as IG. Thank you.

Back