The Pollster Poll

Who should be the new BAExpats pollster?

• Steve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bradley

• City Girl

• Dr Pauper

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • GS Dirtboy

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hybrid-San

• Fifs

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Serafina

• Ejcot

• Dr Sleslie

• Guillermo Moreno

• CremaAmericana

• Dontmindme

• MDZ

• Santiago Vera

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dublin (or whatever his name is now)

• London2baires

• Matías

• Frenchie

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
I would really appreciate it if my real name stopped being used. No one uses their real names and I don't think mine should be out here either. Not that it makes much of a difference but in the future, I'd appreciate either being ignored, avoided, or reffered to as IG. Thank you.

Kinda like The Artist Formerly Known as Prince? You could be The Poster Formerly Known As Internationaguy.

Kinda like The Artist Formerly Known as Prince? You could be The Poster Formerly Known As Internationaguy.

I wouldn't mind that. It's just, there's something wrong with my real name being the only one there. Plus intentions might not be the best as well.

What's happening with Joe? I feel like I've been left out of the loop!

I am honored to be nominated... however, I think I will instead take up Joe's mantle of defending Argentine pizza as the best in the world in any and all future discussions that may arise.

Look at this beauty.... uncut, 4 pounds of cheese, whole olives with pits... perfect perfection. Only thing missing is a glass of coke.

foto-pizza-baja1.jpg

ElQueso should be in charge of pizza polls.

He recently became re-acquainted with some of his own money and decided to celebrate by going on leave.

I am honored to be nominated... however, I think I will instead take up Joe's mantle of defending Argentine pizza as the best in the world in any and all future discussions that may arise.

Look at this beauty.... uncut, 4 pounds of cheese, whole olives with pits... perfect perfection. Only thing missing is a glass of coke.

You almost got me, but you sold yourself away with the last sentence.
It's either diet coke or Fernet & coke.

I am sorry you flunked the pledge to Argentinian junk food! I will keep my vote for Pauper.

Sorry I missed it. Did you pay Joe?

I will let Joe answer that one. However I wouldn't be posting if very significant progress hadn't been made. I was going to post only after Joe posted that we was entirely satisfied but reading the prank with my name on it well... you know... it's not cool. This is to say that during the time my name was paraded around I didn't post did I? You really don't get it and I don't fully blame you.

Joe is coming back in 6+ months from what I understand, so fear not forumites. IG why don't you change to a new handle since your reputation has been so badly tarnished?

Back