The Real Macri:

Wild horses discovers someone being honest in politics and how it all works. Shockeroony.
Being Honest?

I quote Sturzenneger: "Duran Barba told me: "When you are in government do what you think is right, but do not say it in the middle of a debate"";

No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver.

Being Honest?

I quote Sturzenneger: "Duran Barba told me: "When you are in government do what you think is right, but do not say it in the middle of a debate"";

No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver.

yes, being honest. Do not say something that is necessary but unpopular in the middle of a debate. Basic politics.

Reactions: Joe
Facts are facts. Soccer is the worst disaster ever to befall the world of sports, and one of the worst to corrupt society at large.

I enjoy watching international football and find it to be the most exciting of all sporting events.

Ultimately, however, the idea of grown men fixated on watching other grown men play with balls is the very definition of "full retard." That includes your beloved rounders not matter how much intellectual content you attempt to project onto it.

They don't if they pay taxes on nafta and GNC. ("Facts are facts.")

the taxes are already there bedore they get it free!!

About facts, clearly taxes exist because they have it for free. If it wasnt free, taxes would not exist. These facts is what puts in motion everything, every single action.

Duran Barba four suggestions to PRO candidates:

http://www.infobae.c...didatos-del-pro

Video is in English.

If after this people still vote for Macri, I honestly do not know what to think.
That made me want him to win even more... He is telling it like it is and understanding that the 'free shit' movement is very strong and to defeat them you will have to play the game. Great post - thanks.

Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish etc... Macri is closer to being the teacher than Cristina and her cronies who are happy giving the fish for short term interests and long term pain.

Maybe Macri could learn a thing or two from the playbook of Ronald Reagan, a master of eliminating free shit: http://www.nhi.org/online/issues/135/reagan.html

As some Americans mourn the death of Ronald Reagan, let us recall that the two-term president was no friend to America’s cities or its poor. Reagan came to office in 1981 with a mandate to reduce federal spending. In reality, he increased it through the escalating military budget, all the while slashing funds for domestic programs that assisted working class Americans, particularly the poor.

Reagan’s fans give him credit for restoring the nation’s prosperity. But whatever economic growth occurred during the Reagan years only benefited those already well off. The income gap between the rich and everyone else in America widened. Wages for the average worker declined and the nation’s homeownership rate fell. During Reagan’s two terms in the White House, which were boon times for the rich, the poverty rate in cities grew.

His indifference to urban problems was legendary. Reagan owed little to urban voters, big-city mayors, black or Hispanic leaders, or labor unions – the major advocates for metropolitan concerns. Early in his presidency, at a White House reception, Reagan greeted the only black member of his Cabinet, Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Samuel Pierce, saying: “How are you, Mr. Mayor? I’m glad to meet you. How are things in your city?”

Reagan not only failed to recognize his own HUD Secretary, he failed to deal with the growing corruption scandal at the agency that resulted in the indictment and conviction of top Reagan administration officials for illegally targeting housing subsidies to politically connected developers. Fortunately for Reagan, the “HUD Scandal” wasn’t uncovered until he’d left office.

Reagan also presided over the dramatic deregulation of the nation’s savings and loan industry allowing S&Ls to end their reliance on home mortgages and engage in an orgy of commercial real estate speculation. The result was widespread corruption, mismanagement and the collapse of hundreds of thrift institutions that ultimately led to a taxpayer bailout that cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

Reactions: Joe
Maybe Macri could learn a thing or two from the playbook of Ronald Reagan, a master of eliminating free shit: http://www.nhi.org/o...135/reagan.html

As some Americans mourn the death of Ronald Reagan, let us recall that the two-term president was no friend to America’s cities or its poor. Reagan came to office in 1981 with a mandate to reduce federal spending. In reality, he increased it through the escalating military budget, all the while slashing funds for domestic programs that assisted working class Americans, particularly the poor.

Reagan’s fans give him credit for restoring the nation’s prosperity. But whatever economic growth occurred during the Reagan years only benefited those already well off. The income gap between the rich and everyone else in America widened. Wages for the average worker declined and the nation’s homeownership rate fell. During Reagan’s two terms in the White House, which were boon times for the rich, the poverty rate in cities grew.

His indifference to urban problems was legendary. Reagan owed little to urban voters, big-city mayors, black or Hispanic leaders, or labor unions – the major advocates for metropolitan concerns. Early in his presidency, at a White House reception, Reagan greeted the only black member of his Cabinet, Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Samuel Pierce, saying: “How are you, Mr. Mayor? I’m glad to meet you. How are things in your city?”

Reagan not only failed to recognize his own HUD Secretary, he failed to deal with the growing corruption scandal at the agency that resulted in the indictment and conviction of top Reagan administration officials for illegally targeting housing subsidies to politically connected developers. Fortunately for Reagan, the “HUD Scandal” wasn’t uncovered until he’d left office.

Reagan also presided over the dramatic deregulation of the nation’s savings and loan industry allowing S&Ls to end their reliance on home mortgages and engage in an orgy of commercial real estate speculation. The result was widespread corruption, mismanagement and the collapse of hundreds of thrift institutions that ultimately led to a taxpayer bailout that cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

Reagan was the worst president of my lifetime, at least until Shrub came along.

Of course, he had the excuse of senility: http://www.slipups.com/items/29817.html

Back