The Real Macri:

In reality anybody who attends soccer games is, to use your own eloquent words, "fully retard."

Ajo, do you do this in real life?

I mean walk over to anybody who mentions soccer, and tell him he's retarded?

Do you do this with strangers? Do you do this with acquaintances, upon their every mention of soccer?

Because - no major offense intended - this would be quite an adequate description of "retard", full or not.

At the very least, obsessive compulsive to a degree that would rival the most diehard soccer addiction.

Ajo, do you do this in real life?

I mean walk over to anybody who mentions soccer, and tell him he's retarded?

Do you do this with strangers? Do you do this with acquaintances, upon their every mention of soccer?

Because - no major offense intended - this would be quite an adequate description of "retard", full or not.

At the very least, obsessive compulsive to a degree that would rival the most diehard soccer addiction.

Facts are facts. Soccer is the worst disaster ever to befall the world of sports, and one of the worst to corrupt society at large.

Facts are facts. Soccer is the worst disaster ever to befall the world of sports, and one of the worst to corrupt society at large.

I, for one, think society is more corrupted by fellows who stick their opinion regarding their pet peeves in your face at every turn - literally so - than by loyalty to one sport or another. And whose grasp of etiquette - forum etiquette as an example - does not suffice to grasp the childishness and annoyance thereof.

Perhaps a poll could be made of this, but I somehow suspect that my view is shared by the majority, both of this forum and humanity at large. But whatever works.

I, for one, think society is more corrupted by fellows who stick their opinion regarding their pet peeves in your face at every turn - literally so - than by loyalty to one sport or another. And whose grasp of etiquette - forum etiquette as an example - does not suffice to grasp the childishness and annoyance thereof.

Soccer steals money and resources from society - especially the poor - and distorts governmental priorities. It is corruption incarnate.

Isn't Macri in favor of paying off the evil Vultures? This is taking away money for Futbol para Todos and other societal benefits and putting it into the hands of rich Yanqui vultures.

And he's in favor of allowing the currency markets to trade freely resulting in much higher costs for imported items.

Is he offering any additional Free Shit to the poor as compensation?

Isn't Macri in favor of paying off the evil Vultures? This is taking away money for Futbol para Todos and other societal benefits and putting it into the hands of rich Yanqui vultures.

You misspelled "Soccer For Suckers."

I meant, and I thought youd understood, free for the people. Probably I overestimated you.

And BTW, please someone of you guys enlighten me and explain me the difference between Futbol Para Todos and the enormous quantity of cultural events that the city of Buenos Aires organise and jantango (and lots of other people) praise here under the thread "Free concerts in Buenos Aires"?

Isnt it the State providing, a free, cultural service for the people? Isnt it subsidizing a cultural activity for the people to enjoy?

Yes, I know, one difference could be the advertising, the FPT only letting official propaganda. That I condemn. Really, I dont like it. (not that theres no yellow signs in Macris activities)

But apart from that, any difference?

Cultural events bring people in to a certain area. These people buy shit in that area creating a net benefit for the people of that area.

Football para todos probably helped cost a lot of cafes,bars etc a lot of money from people who would go watch the match somewhere that had satellite.

And he's in favor of allowing the currency markets to trade freely resulting in much higher costs for imported items.

Is he offering any additional Free Shit to the poor as compensation?

Free Bicisendas :rolleyes:

Cultural events bring people in to a certain area. These people buy shit in that area creating a net benefit for the people of that area.

Football para todos probably helped cost a lot of cafes,bars etc a lot of money from people who would go watch the match somewhere that had satellite.

No problems to the bars, they are full anyway, due to the extremely high consumption of the K years.

Back