The Real Macri:

Maybe Macri could learn a thing or two from the playbook of Ronald Reagan, a master of eliminating free shit: http://www.nhi.org/o...135/reagan.html
During Jimmy Carter's last year in office (1980), inflation averaged 12.5%, compared with 4.4% during Reagan's last year in office (1988).[sup][129][/sup] During Reagan's administration, the unemployment rate declined from 7.5% to 5.4%, with the rate reaching highs of 10.8% in 1982 and 10.4% in 1983, averaging 7.5% over the eight years, and GDP growth average 7.9% with a high of 12.2% growth in 1982.[sup][130][/sup][sup][131][/sup]
Inflation down, unemployment down, GDP growth up, lower tax rates on low income earners (14% to 11%) - A lot of positives and negatives for sure...... "The widening gap between the rich and poor had already begun during the 1970s before Reagan's economic policies took effect"

Doesn't sound like a hero but certainly a better history to what Cristina has offered over her two terms... I can't be the only one getting sick of the Government stealing pension money and inflation sitting at 30+% year after year... Please make it stop.

During Jimmy Carter's last year in office (1980), inflation averaged 12.5%, compared with 4.4% during Reagan's last year in office (1988).[sup][129][/sup] During Reagan's administration, the unemployment rate declined from 7.5% to 5.4%, with the rate reaching highs of 10.8% in 1982 and 10.4% in 1983, averaging 7.5% over the eight years, and GDP growth average 7.9% with a high of 12.2% growth in 1982.[sup][130][/sup][sup][131][/sup]
Inflation down, unemployment down, GDP growth up, lower tax rates on low income earners (14% to 11%) - A lot of positives and negatives for sure...... "The widening gap between the rich and poor had already begun during the 1970s before Reagan's economic policies took effect"

Doesn't sound like a hero but certainly a better history to what Cristina has offered over her two terms... I can't be the only one getting sick of the Government stealing pension money and inflation sitting at 30+% year after year... Please make it stop.

Presaging Cristina, Reagan left a legacy that created a host of problems that his followers have become utterly unwilling to help solve.

Whether ones agrees with it or not, it's actually pretty funny.

Whether one agrees with it or not, it's revolting.

Me? If a candidate I supported put out an ad like this, I'd be appalled.

As it is, I'm not. Bodart's slogans on posters - the full extent of my acquaintance with him or his views - do not leave me surprised at this crassness.

Whether one agrees with it or not, it's revolting.

If a candidate I supported put out an ad like this, I'd be appalled.

As it is, I'm not. Bodart's slogans on posters - the full extent of my acquaintance with him or his views - do not leave me surprised at this crassness.

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/elisson1/media/Cartoons%20and%20Animation/ChePie.jpg.html

Where are all those "puritans" that complained anout the lies of INDEC now that MaKri openly lies to get votes cheating voters.

Where are all those "puritans" that complained anout the lies of INDEC now that MaKri openly lies to get votes cheating voters.
I'm here mate... Can't wait to see Cristina walk away into the sunset (and hopefully jail)...

I'm still waiting for someone to say something good about Macri? Oh yea, he's not Cristina, is that the best the expat's think tank can do? Exactly how is he going to stop inflation and who is going to suffer the consequences of his plan? Ay, there's the rub...makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others we know not of?

Back