The Salary Of Ar President

garryl

Registered
Mauricio Macri's salary is 131,421 pesos/month, after tax, it will be roughly 77,855 pesos, a little more than CFK's (100k, inflation adjust, 30%).
The ministers' is about 115, 842/month before tax, not so much different.

Macri donated his mayor salary to Margarita Barrientos's public dinning place. He is probably not needing this salary either.

201104151326324518ac.jpg

mauricio-macri-presidente-2133673w620.jpg

Just in case you like to know this fact.

CFK most likely did the same thing; that's why she had to rob from the "rich..especially those with the disease of the rich, diabetes...and give to the poor which she made. I meant to say the poor schmucks like us who lived here during the "queen's" reign!

Where exactly is that dining room?

here: http://www.quieroayudar.org/Ong/Fundacion-Margarita-Barrientos?gclid=CLbQmKPE98oCFU-BkQodjOsAig
and here: http://www.margaritabarrientos.com.ar/nuestra-obra/comedor-los-piletones.html

It's incredible what this woman in doing since 1996.
A few years ago, I attended her speech at TedEx in BsAs. I end up crying, like almost everyone in audience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpyykyIGJ8

How good is Macri!!!

he is a wondderful human being, think that he donates more than 60% of his salary!!!

That means A LOT to him!! I mean, he is no multimillionaire, or have power to donate more!!

He contributes a lot to help the poor!! he historically made that!! he was not involved in any big bussiness, no corruption, no fraud to the State, no links with the dictatorship or with the poverty factory that was Menemismo.

How good is Macri!!!

he is a wondderful human being, think that he donates more than 60% of his salary!!!

That means A LOT to him!! I mean, he is no multimillionaire, or have power to donate more!!

He contributes a lot to help the poor!! he historically made that!! he was not involved in any big bussiness, no corruption, no fraud to the State, no links with the dictatorship or with the poverty factory that was Menemismo.
Hey! I think you're doing irony! Could that be right? Is this ironic?

How good is Macri!!!

100.000 and counting (just thinking ahead:):

Is a good thing he donates his salary. Many of us could donate 1% of our salaries but wouldn't.
Many of us could pay a visit to Margarito Barrientos, and just say: Hello and Thank you, you are doing a great work here ... but we don't.
(and yes Macri did that from years, long before he run for president. you might say is pure demagoguery, it's very possible, but either way he is doing more than I, and I respect that)
At any rate, the salary business is irrelevant, I do really hope he could deliver his promise to cut poverty. That could really make a difference!
Please, just give the man a chance, let's say until you became 180.000 and counting! :)

I can't exactly recall (mavbe Bajo remembers).
.Either Cristina or her mother herself before she died donate her "jubilacion" (retirement payment) to some gov't entity
After her mother did indeed die, Cristina I believe donated both her mother's and father's jubilacion to said entity.
Anyway,CFK did in fact make a family donation but nothing out of her own pocket..

Back