The vicepresident's murder attempt

How does such a sudden feriado work in practice? Are all businesses closed today?
In my case it was terrible. Come Wednesday and I tell my children that on Friday I will make a cake because this would have been their second (2nd) FULL week at school this year. My son had Kiosko so I woke up and made scones for him to sell. I also have blood work scheduled that day so coffee and breakfast are not on the cards. But I make scones, get the boys up and put them in the car. Luckily, the clinics opened…

Several coworkers during independent meetings today considered it unlucky the gun didnt work so I wouldn't say she's going to get sympathy from everyone.

But I do agree with you that this was a perfect scenario for her and her other political problems.
I expressed this view, first to my dad and then to my husband. This was, however, a reaction to my personal situation. I am glad that no one was killed.

As the algorithms work, today the website decided to give me a pop up telling me that I haven’t posted in a while. Good on ya, I’ll be posting my feelings on this topic and I’ll be taking it to education every chance I’ll get.
This was a perfect day to let school go on and let the future voters get an education.

The news is showing the results of a police raid on the perp's apartment: a box of bullets, still full. Hello.

...and the plot thickens. Turns out the gun recovered at the scene and the one that's on the video are obviously two very different guns. So what happened?? And the suspect's cell phone that was recovered has had everything deleted from it and left with its original default settings...
hmmmmm.....

I really expected this quality of investigation. Either they erased the phone themselves or they werr super dumb and tried to enter the code so many times it auto wiped itself.

So the national holiday makes perfect sense now. They needed that extra time to delete the phone and manipulate the gun evidence.
BTW the suspect refuses to answer questions. I hope he doesn’t end up like Mr. Nisman.

Back