The vicepresident's murder attempt

So the national holiday makes perfect sense now. They needed that extra time to delete the phone and manipulate the gun evidence.
BTW the suspect refuses to answer questions. I hope he doesn’t end up like Mr. Nisman.
I figured the holiday was to go e the dollar market a chance to cool off and not react immediately. Plus it gave the day off for pickets or double pay.

Does the scenario of Jussie Smollett ring a bell?

Last edited:
So the national holiday makes perfect sense now. They needed that extra time to delete the phone and manipulate the gun evidence.
BTW the suspect refuses to answer questions. I hope he doesn’t end up like Mr. Nisman.
Or like Fabian Guiterrez, the ex-private secretary of CFK, who would have been a prime witness in this specific case causing all the noice until he was murdered in Calafate by some youths before he could testify. Or perhaps he’ll end up, one hypothesis anyway, like the youths who killed Guiterrez and no doubt will be out in a few short years to miraculously walk into the financial means to live out the rest of their days much more comfortably than they could have imagined before.

The suspect's GF claims that the gun used was just a water pistol. It was supposed to have been a prank.
In one of the videos you can see some type of liquid flying towards the intended target.

What cracks me up now is that Anibal Fernandez (minister of insecurity) “offered” to resign for the epic screw up in the VPs security mission and the federal forces subsequent “investigation”, including literally deleting key evidence.
Alberto Fernandez now rejected the resignation chosing to forgive and forget.

What a disgusting show of double standards they are putting on. And they really want to know what such a huge chunk of the electorate no longer trust them and they have become the least popular populist government in Argentine history?!

An important detail to follow. Imagine the outrage, if due to lack of evidence, he could not be convicted by the courts and was set free.
It would set the perfect scene to show that courts are somehow “corrupt” or ”biased”, unable to make a conviction despite the “evidence” clearly shown on camera and seen by millions, thus turning the attention to the case against CFK and sowing seeds of doubt and outrage when/ if she is eventually found guilty.

Back