These Are The People Who Are Stealing Your Money

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Have you guys seen these posters hung around the city? They say, "These are the people who are stealing your salary" and feature Jumbo, Disco, Frávega, etc. I don't have a photo yet but maybe someone here does.

I'm still waiting to see one with a photo of CFK. I'm also still waiting for Elvis to show up - alive.

GS

Have you guys seen these posters hung around the city? They say, "These are the people who are stealing your salary" and feature Jumbo, Disco, Frávega, etc. I don't have a photo yet but maybe someone here does.

I'm still waiting to see one with a photo of CFK. I'm also still waiting for Elvis to show up - alive.

GS
Apparently the Campora monkeys confused one of their own representatives with some company´s president and printed out thousands of posters with her lmao! :D

Yes. The photo of the owner of fravega is not of the correct person either. It is very sad that people really believe this.

http://www.elsindical.com.ar/notas/papelon-de-agrupacion-kirchnerista-en-un-escrache/

she is not one of the k's, though.

I don't understand how people can expect a company to operate selling items at less than the cost to produce, package, market, stock, etc etc.

A campaign such as this is the second step in delegitimization and, as was already noted, could lead to looting and other social unrest. Should it happen it will play into the half-truth narrative of Sen's Rubio and Menendez (Yanquis) and others who like to speak of a nation on the brink.

I have watched several informs in tv, one from 678, and what they said is true: supermarkets today are having more than 100% of gain. They buy a product for 5 pesos and charge 10.
Lemosn at Mercado central 5 pesos el kilo, at supermarkets, between 25 and 30.
Remember Mercado central is venta minorista!

So, yeah, supermarkets are stealing our money. The politicians too!! Both are stealing the money!!

It's interesting to have a sociological approach regarding the customers who go to Jumbo, Carrefour, etc.
It's quite the same as for Mc Donald's.

Those customers are rather from the middle class, not the lower classes, while it's quite different in Europe or the US.

I'm always surprised to see here people with a cart full of fruits, vegetables, etc. in those supermarkets. They have incredible markups indeed. Not really stealing of course but still.
I've seen differences of up to 1.000% for fruits & vegetables, whether you buy at Jumbo or from the Boliviano nearby your house. They don't have the same charges of course.

Do Jumbo, Carrefour, etc. make profits here?

Back