Things To Do In Ba During The Day, Any Suggestions?

The bar at the Plaza Hotel is beautiful, very classy. Try to go to the swimming pool, right after they gym, there is another bar next and you can sit watching Plaza San Martin.

Hub Hotel and its restaurante Tarquino, at Rodriguez Peña street, heart of Recoleta are really amazing and very argentinian style. Museo Fortabat at Puerto Madero is nice, and a day at the pool of Hotel Faena is a good option ( also spa)

If you go to La Boca, Museo Quinquela Martin is a must or argentinian paintings, and also go to the terrace of Fundación Proa. despite its nice exhibits, enjoy a coffee or drink with a portenian sightseen.

I've been to Tarquino and so have them. I liked the food, the liquid pizza was interesting. I am sure they must have done all the Boca Junior's outings. These people have flown from England to Argentina for two days many times just to see a match!! I guess something like sailing would be more up their street.

La Becasina at delta is really wonderful You can rent a cabin or only spend the day there, which costs $1000 per person. To get there you have the option to go to Nordelta by land, and from there you will get in La Becasina after 90 minutes.

I Went to Alpenhaus last week and it was nice! Lots of friendly dogs, a decent Weissbiere and a huge plate of goulash mit spätzle. But if you are there just for lunch, access to the pool is not included.

mmmmmm much as would love to visit you, I'd rather stay away from w@nkers like yourself! Thanks!

Back