This Weekend Jumbo Gives You 100% Back In Checks

Nikad, you're sounding more like an American every day. Those offers are marketing gimmicks to get people into the store and buy more than they really need and use credit to do it.
i will be buying exclusively what i need and use, just a larger quantity, i do not get easily tempted hehehe

It's a great way to get people to spend money while believing they are saving money. That's the American way.

I've seen prices at JUMBO in Palermo. You're not saving on anything.

i have compared each product i am getting with Coto prices and having a price difference under 2 per cent. this is all planned out, then with the checks i am getting precios cuidados stuff and meat

Nikad, you're sounding more like an American every day. Those offers are marketing gimmicks to get people into the store and buy more than they really need and use credit to do it.

It doesn't have to do with being American, it has to with having common sense. With the inflation rate so high, it's actually a good investment to stock up on items you know you'll need and use eventually.

The problem with the regular Jumbo checks is that they tend to get lost, the dates are very limited, or are for things one doesn't really need.

This sounds like a good deal though... as long as you just buy what you need, there's nothing to lose.

The key is to buy exclusively what you will need, and of course schedule the dates where you have to go use the checks. When using the checks buy only items that are at a discounted price, precios cuidados etc. The saving is unbeatable, I routinely compared it against Coto and Carrefour.

Reactions: Joe
It's not easy for the people who run Jumbo with the inflation like that, hard to do business. You can easily be broke when you have a business in Argentina

i will be buying exclusively what i need and use, just a larger quantity, i do not get easily tempted hehehe

It's on Today through Sunday, and we do the same, only buy 100% off products and only things we will actually use, generally we get about 99% of the purchase total back in Jumbo checks so it works out to a good discount that way! :D

It's not easy for the people who run Jumbo with the inflation like that, hard to do business. You can easily be broke when you have a business in Argentina

Jumbo is a Chilean company, I believe. I am wondering if they will shut down eventually.

It's on Today through Sunday, and we do the same, only buy 100% off products and only things we will actually use, generally we get about 99% of the purchase total back in Jumbo checks so it works out to a good discount that way! :D
Are yu taking advantage of the Retira Cliente/Banda Extendida discount code? It adds a sweet extra 15% on top of everything if you buy online, and you can use it too when you buy with those pesochecks...shhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Jumbochecks are very cool if you have 0-24 months babies! (100% cashback on the pack of x68 diapers of Huggies, more or less same quality as Pampers, tried many).
They need milk! So 2x2x12 liters of milk (entera/descremada) is nice too.

Etc.

It's really possible to save A LOT with the Jumbochecks (never thought I would defend coupons some day...)

Back