This Weekend Jumbo Gives You 100% Back In Checks

Frenchie,
I have been working on this for a few days, I am saving saving 65% net on all my grocery shopping til the beginning of November. I watched the Extreme Couponers on Netflix, they were inspiring :) This is not the same, but for local prices, practices and standards, is very neat!

Jumbo is a Chilean company, I believe. I am wondering if they will shut down eventually.
Is it true Easy (the Home Depot) is a Chilean company too ? The items sold at Easy are mostly ordered by Chilean rep, and made in China. And they shared the same building in Palermo.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer Carrefour and Sodimac to Jumbo/Disco/Easy.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer Carrefour and Sodimac to Jumbo/Disco/Easy.

I like Jumbo for big orders - I especially like it that they have fresh fish and seafood - and more variety. I love Carrefour express for smaller purchases.

Are yu taking advantage of the Retira Cliente/Banda Extendida discount code? It adds a sweet extra 15% on top of everything if you buy online, and you can use it too when you buy with those pesochecks...shhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

No I'm not, don't know what it is, we never order online, but maybe we should, only we're not in the delivery zone, not sure if that makes a difference.

Back