Thousands of Argentines, with terror of being expelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousands of Argentines, with terror of being expelled

Lucas said:
Matt, the first time I saw it I was horrified as you were of this shocking an uncivilized behavior it doesn't make sense what you see there, so I asked the same question to the cleaner's chief at Coto's Belgrano supermarket, why there is the need to keep a container in one corner with all that stuff on show?... and he responded with a sad smile on his face combined with an embarrassing grin, we have to do it because there are so many migrants from neighboring countries who don't have the cultural nor the education to do the right thing that we need to keep some control on this I know it's disgusting and I apologize for that but we tried almost everything and still occurring so the only solution was to position these containers on the corner and keep on emptying as soon we see them, sorry for that sir...and that was it, I thanked him for the explanation and wondering why this type of things keep happening.
I was shocked and disgusted at first but there is nothing I can do to reverse this, it's a powerless feeling not to be able to change things like that in this city, It wasn't this way before it never was, apparently this happened in the last 10-15 years unfortunately nothing was done by the authorities in the beginning to change or improve this behavior, and yes the toilet paper is going straight to the toilet as it normal should be, I only hope that those people learn something more civilized and that in the future won't be necessary to put up with this situation anymore.

Lucas said:
I blame this entirely on the relentless growing of the villas miseries around the city and of course attached to this the paco, drugs and alcohol things that this city never ever saw before, authorities, particularly the city authorities don't do nothing to stop or eradicate these villas miseries, they keep on growing and growing attracting the worst elements of society and the low life of neighboring countries, these villas never should be permitted to be build in the first place, the authorities should tear apart a the first sight of one being built, but no they have to leave it to grow untouched because the political damage is to great to affront that we are now rounded up by this terrible situation with little o no solution, they are to big to dismantle now and the political cost is to heavy to bear. As long as it continues expanding the crime and drugs dealers in this city will flourish and grown exponentially with the villas not doubt about it.

What a day you're having Lucas.

Lucas said:
There are at least 3,000 Argentines living in Arizona, where has been implemented a draconian law against immigration.

it's a law against ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration through legal means. there is nothing wrong with the law. it's a law that was already on the books except that now they are actually enforcing it because the federal govt. refuses to protect the arizona/mexico border.

i understand what you say about cheap labor. it happens all over the world but like anything else, there has to be a balance. right now, that balance is being tested and that's why it's becoming such a hot button issue today.

see, this is exactly the kind of ludicrous insanity that exists in the US today. we can afford to have over 90,000 troops in afghanistan yet we can't station a few thousand to protect the border with mexico. doesn't make any sense.

pauper said:
What a day you're having Lucas.

Yeah! It's a way to keep myself amused it seems it's working for you too by copying and pasting my posts, good and healthy fun. :D

redrum said:
it's a law against ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration through legal means. there is nothing wrong with the law. it's a law that was already on the books except that now they are actually enforcing it because the federal govt. refuses to protect the arizona/mexico border.

i understand what you say about cheap labor. it happens all over the world but like anything else, there has to be a balance. right now, that balance is being tested and that's why it's becoming such a hot button issue today.

see, this is exactly the kind of ludicrous insanity that exists in the US today. we can afford to have over 90,000 troops in afghanistan yet we can't station a few thousand to protect the border with mexico. doesn't make any sense.

But hey! they are protecting and guarding the natural resources of the poor Iraqis as a good gesture to that country and that alone is very commendable.

As for the Mexicans (and others) will continue going back and forth until they dig a deep gap as wide the Panama canal, full of water, crocodiles and razor wire with 7 meters hight fences along the length of the border between the two continents (from the seven ones (sic) learned at the US schools)....if not done they will still filter through the many cracks that exist at the damn border.

I will suggest to shoot a few aliens and their heads put on a stick on show along the border as they did in good old times to serve as a deterrence to future to be illegal migrants, that sure will fix them for good.

I'm sorry for those Args., but the truth is they have no right to be there in the first place.

They knew what they were doing when they jumped their tourist visas, and they know they are breaking the law by staying and working without a green card. Now that the laws are being enforced they act like victims.

SaraSara said:
I'm sorry for those Args., but the truth is they have no right to be there in the first place.

They knew whet they were doing when they jumped their tourist visas, and they know they are breaking the law by staying and working without a green card. Now that the laws are being enforced they act like victims.
They are just as illegal as many "expats-I-really-am-a-permatourist-taking-advantage-of-local-lack-of-law-enforcement"... If you like fire you have to take the heat then.

nikad said:
ç
They are just as illegal as many "expats-I-really-am-a-permatourist-taking-advantage-of-local-lack-of-law-enforcement"...

Exactly right.

SaraSara said:
Exactly right.
I was waiting for someone to bring this to the front. law is one thing and enforcement is another.

I was waiting for someone to bring this to the front. law is one thing and enforcement is another.
And it shows once again that human beings are (about) the same eveywhere. There is more crime and corruption in Argentina compared to the USA because here there is no law enforcement. So that even Americans overstay their tourist visas, because they know nothing will happen.

Lucas said:
I don't fully understood what you are implying, I'm not a illegal immigrant (alien) (sic) if your mean that, and yes if someone is an illegal working and non respecting the laws of the land should be kick out without any concern, but then we all know they were using all those cheap immigrants labor to do the work the Anglo-American won't want to do that explains a lot for all those factories build close to the border with Mexico.

ETA: I deleted my post. I see by post #13 that this is just a big joke to Lucas & not at all an attempt to have a serious discussion. He's trolling. So I'm outta heah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back