Thursday Coffee Chat - 9 April, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

Why is it that people new or not do not post a picture of themselves here on this site... why should people say they will meet others and not have a picture...we all go to the place looking for a blank look? does not make sense... obviously i am not young. we did things differently... i guess with a chalk board.. perhaps you all have no clue of its nature

Gracias!

Walter

Look for the BAEXPATS sign on the table folks. Come any time after 4pm but I'm only waiting for you until 7pm (although many of these extend beyond that time). By the way, did I say grumpy people not allowed? Grumpy people not allowed. :)

Look for the BAEXPATS sign on the table folks. Come any time after 4pm but I'm only waiting for you until 7pm (although many of these extend beyond that time). By the way, did I say grumpy people not allowed? Grumpy people not allowed. :)
Discriminationnnnnn discriminacionnnn where are the human rights of the grumpy!!!???
This is how it starts folks!!! first the grumpy then the ugly and so on.......Vivaaaa.... something!!(when protesting always yell viva) :lol:

¡Viva las agradables! Los malhumorados se quedan en casa. Es para el mejor, no es discriminación, mc kenna

Discriminationnnnnn discriminacionnnn where are the human rights of the grumpy!!!???
This is how it starts folks!!! first the grumpy then the ugly and so on.......Vivaaaa.... something!!(when protesting always yell viva) :lol:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Reminder about Coffee Chat this Thursday, 4-7pm[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Please RSVP[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] if we should save you a seat.[/background]

New Day for Coffee Chat - Thursdays

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Janio Restaurant[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Malabia 1805[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] (corner of Costa Rica at Plaza Armenia)[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Current count is at 19. Please RSVP tonight.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Reminder about Coffee Chat this Thursday, 4-7pm[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Please RSVP[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] if we should save you a seat.[/background]

New Day for Coffee Chat - Thursdays

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Janio Restaurant[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Malabia 1805[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] (corner of Costa Rica at Plaza Armenia)[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Back