Thus Spoke Kristina....""

Last time in history someone sent to jail a political leader, he became the strongest politician until his death over 30 years later. I m talking about Peron.

It is a huge political mistake what they are doing and this might finish in an unexpected way. I remember you that today she can become President for another 10 years if Macri falls.

Last time? What about Videla, Viola, Galtieri, Bigone? They were political leaders even if not elected ones. Also lets not forget that if Isabelita was still here she'd probably be in jail too. Menem has been dodging some bullets as well and we'll see how he fairs now that he doesn't have the K's protecting him.

Last time? What about Videla, Viola, Galtieri, Bigone? They were political leaders even if not elected ones. Also lets not forget that if Isabelita was still here she'd probably be in jail too. Menem has been dodging some bullets as well.

Peron and she were voted by 50% of voters or more while the dictators you named had no support at all, they were hated.

Disagree, the only way to get rid of corruption is to put all the corrupt behind bars. Including Macri if he's found to have done wrong.

Did Peron rob the state of millions (billions?)

I agree. However they do not care about fighting corruption, it is only an excuse.

According to anti Peronist, yes.
http://lasegundatirania.blogspot.com.ar/2010/09/el-libro-negro-de-la-segunda-tirania-en.html?m=1

Peron and she were voted by 50% of voters or more while the dictators you named had no support at all, they were hated.

Its just not true that in 1976 Videla had no support.

Still that wasn't my point. You said Perón was the last political leader to go to jail. President, de facto or not, is a political leader.

Also Isabelita is implicated in many of the same crimes of terrorismo de estado and as you point out was democratically elected, if she weren't exiled in spain she'd probably be in jail too and I doubt it'd have made her into the "strongest politician in 30 years'

Its just not true that in 1976 Videla had no support.

Still that wasn't my point. You said Perón was the last political leader to go to jail. President, de facto or not, is a political leader.

Also Isabelita is implicated in many of the same crimes of terrorismo de estado and as you point out was democratically elected.

Ok. Let's clarify it.
Luder was the candidate for peronism. The peronism never lost an election before. Alfonsin campaign was based on sending the military to jail and that Luder already agreed an amnesty. The peronism lost the election.

Political / military leader normally are prosecuted when they lose power or they can become stronger.

Last time in history someone sent to jail a political leader, he became the strongest politician until his death over 30 years later. I m talking about Peron.

It is a huge political mistake what they are doing and this might finish in an unexpected way. I remember you that today she can become President for another 10 years if Macri falls.

Have you ever thought about going back home to North Korea I think you will fit right back in.

Back