Tigre Recommendations

DelphineSF

Registered
Hi everyone,

Any recommendations on places to stay in Tigre? An estancia with optional activities/asado would be ideal, but I'll also gladly take tips on places to sleep only. I've looked on Trip Advisor, but have yet to successfully reach two of the ones that look nice.

Any recommendations on where to hike in the area would be great too. I've also heard of yoga retreats in the area...but I've not found anything online, yet.

Thanks in advance!!

Delphine

Haven't been there in 5 years, but when I went in 2008 Hosteria Los Pecanes was great. www.hosterialospecanes.com The food was fabulous. Quite a ways out in the delta from Tigre. Canoeing, birdwatching, not a lot of walking because the island isn't all that big.

Haven't been there in 5 years, but when I went in 2008 Hosteria Los Pecanes was great. www.hosterialospecanes.com The food was fabulous. Quite a ways out in the delta from Tigre. Canoeing, birdwatching, not a lot of walking because the island isn't all that big.

I went there four times bringing friends visiting me in Argentina. Good food, very relaxing environment and great hosts!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it, and will look into La Casona de Pedro and [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Hosteria Los Pecanes.[/background]

Back