Time To Trash Talk Switzerland And Belgium!!!

Will Argentina defeat the Swiss?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Belgium is also known for their French Fries. It called "French Fries" - which gives you a hint that Belgium should be part of France.

They only call it "french" fries in the US, because US citizens are too ignorant to distinguish between countries. Thanks for reinforcing US stereotypes. Anyway, should we bother about this post that is obviously meant to troll?

The US a súper power in fútbol?????
The purpose of this thread is to trash talk the Belgians and the Swiss - NOT the Yanquis!

What a bunch of Johnny-Come-Latelies. Meanwhile, I've been bashing the Swiss for eons:
I'm just trying to join your hate party - and spread the hate around.

They only call it "french" fries in the US, because US citizens are too ignorant to distinguish between countries. Thanks for reinforcing US stereotypes. Anyway, should we bother about this post that is obviously meant to troll?
Where did the stereotype of the Belgians having no sense of humor come from?

I can't stand the Swiss, but Belgium is a beautiful country and I have dear memories of a vacation there. The food suited my taste, as well.
In Switzerland I'd never dare to buy a thing - too much expensive and they hate Italians (likewise, cheese-people!)

If toongeorge joins Frenchies team - they might have a chance against the overwhelming numbers of Thorsten and MDZ (aka Germano).

The Swiss are getting absolutely no love - do we have no BAexpat Swiss members to defend against this onslaught of ruthless trash talk.

At least Toongeorge's Belgians are holding their own against the Vulture Drones (Team USA) in the poll.

do we have no BAexpats Swiss members to defend against this onslaught of ruthless trash talk.

They so love their country and thing it is the best of the world, I even doubt they would ever thing to leave it*. If even Tina Turner moved there, there must be a reason.
And they cook milanesa, as well.

*except to move to Vatican City

Reactions: Joe
Back