Tn Journalists Raided

Absolutely disgraceful and shameful. To fight the opposition press, los K take away their ad revenue, threaten with "anti-monopoly" legislation (thankfully frozen on appeal), raid their journalists' homes (cited here), and are now threatening to expropriate the single source of newsprint media/paper. Hang in there Clarin y Lanata!

Yes, quite.
I too was thinking of Larata.
But then, would that be a little obvious?
Not that this regime prides itself on its subtlety.

In addition to this, it's time to consider blocking websites with negative opinions. Like the Great Wall in China, we need an Argentine equivalent.

We could call it the Passarella Wall, in honour of the greatest defenseman of all time.

I think the government should make up its mind if the evaders are good to the country or if they should we prosecuted :lol:

To all of the K supporters on this site; Please cite me examples of where a pro-K person in power has been harassed by AFIP, threatened with legal action on behalf of this government for illicit or criminal activity, or otherwise prevented from carrying on with their professional work. Because we certainly have many exceedingly obvious examples of anti-K people being harassed because they speak their minds, and on occasion by Cristina herself who goes on TV, throws the RULE OF LAW out the window, and starts reading names. Then the hag says, "No importa."

That's the idiot that you are supporting and think can do a good job running this country.

To all of the K supporters on this site; Please cite me examples of where a pro-K person in power has been harassed by AFIP, threatened with legal action on behalf of this government for illicit or criminal activity, or otherwise prevented from carrying on with their professional work. Because we certainly have many exceedingly obvious examples of anti-K people being harassed because they speak their minds, and on occasion by Cristina herself who goes on TV, throws the RULE OF LAW out the window, and starts reading names. Then the hag says, "No importa."

That's the idiot that you are supporting and think can do a good job running this country.
It's perhaps a case of the chickens coming home to roost for the Neo-Liberals.

To Paraphrase the Great Malcolm X, you (Clarin, et. al.) have created a climate of hate and haven't even begun to pull the knife out of Cristina's back, in fact you won't even admit the knife is there...

Back