Today Was Dia De Las Putas

khairyexpat

Registered
The good thing about BsAs is that people here are not judgemental when it comes to sex work,

Apparently it´s an annual event.
Rock music band by the name of ¨Marcha de las Putas¨ in Plaza de Mayo, in front of Casa Rosada. Promoting ¨NON VIOLENCE¨.

Ain´t it honorable to be upfront and honest about it ?
I think it´s VIOLENCE to be given the run around for 19 years.
At the end, like a sitting duck, in swift 3 weeks and before you know what hit you, you realize that it was all nothing but, a well prepared and planned ambush (waiting till after you retire .. even if it takes 19 years) to take 1/2 all your life blood sweat and tears, by court order. It´s so cruel, savage and final .. when your time is up and your health is gone, ... with no chance to recover !
Beating a dead man is ... THE ULTIMATE FORM OF VIOLENCE & CRUELTY ....!

Divorce should be: .... NO ONE´s FAULT.
I did not kill any one.
The state has no right penalizing (like a criminal) one partner (regardless of his age, health, .....) to guarantee the other partner´s life style for the rest of her/his life.

Even God wouldn´t guarantee that to NO ONE !

Please, please, ... debate and argue ONLY to the point !

No confusing the issue, .... I beg you this time. ... Don´t stray !

It´s just another catchy name for a Rock band.
Not any different from or more provocative than: Bare Naked Ladies.

This place would be boring to death if we were all PC. :confused: :eek: :mad:

No ?

It's called a Slut Walk, they do it in other cities around the world trying to reclaim names and labels that denigrate women. (I think)

Apparently it´s an annual event.
Rock music band by the name of ¨Marcha de las Putas¨ in Plaza de Mayo, in front of Casa Rosada. Promoting ¨NON VIOLENCE¨.

Ain´t it honorable to be upfront and honest about it ?
I think it´s VIOLENCE to be given the run around for 19 years.
At the end, like a sitting duck, in swift 3 weeks and before you know what hit you, you realize that it was all nothing but, a well prepared and planned ambush (waiting till after you retire .. even if it takes 19 years) to take 1/2 all your life blood sweat and tears, by court order. It´s so cruel, savage and final .. when your time is up and your health is gone, ... with no chance to recover !
Beating a dead man is ... THE ULTIMATE FORM OF VIOLENCE & CRUELTY ....!

Divorce should be: .... NO ONE´s FAULT.
I did not kill any one.
The state has no right penalizing (like a criminal) one partner (regardless of his age, health, .....) to guarantee the other partner´s life style for the rest of her/his life.

Even God wouldn´t guarantee that to NO ONE !

I really have no idea what this post means, but the purpose of the walk is to bring some awareness to the ridiculous victim blaming, because women should be allowed to wear whatever they want, without being accused of "well, you were asking for it dressed like that" after being assaulted. At the end of the day, the only person responsible for sexual assault is the assailant, regardless of the circumstances, and all too often the woman is blamed for dressing a certain way, or getting too drunk, or whatever other dumb excuse men try to pin on them.

It's called a Slut Walk, they do it in other cities around the world trying to reclaim names and labels that denigrate women. (I think)

I thought Rock Band names are intentionally selected to be provocative to grab attention !

Majority of the Band and the audience promoted the ¨No Violence Message¨. Most of the audience were women of average appearance ... nothing outrageous or denigrating !

Of course, I could be wrong, no problem what so ever !
Absolutely !

Back