Today Was Dia De Las Putas

I think it's within the realm of possibilities that you have misunderstood what this event was about. It's not an event to promote the legalisation of the oldest profession, that much I can tell you.

I really have no idea what this post means, but the purpose of the walk is to bring some awareness to the ridiculous victim blaming, because women should be allowed to wear whatever they want, without being accused of "well, you were asking for it dressed like that" after being assaulted. At the end of the day, the only person responsible for sexual assault is the assailant, regardless of the circumstances, and all too often the woman is blamed for dressing a certain way, or getting too drunk, or whatever other dumb excuse men try to pin on them.

Exactly what I wanted to say.

I also tried to say that there could be VIOLENCE against men ! (different form of violence).

I guess a rambled and did not do a good job explaining it properly like you did.

I think it's within the realm of possibilities that you have misunderstood what this event was about. It's not an event to promote the legalisation of the oldest profession, that much I can tell you.

@pitipur explained it correctly !

Morality squads ... always ready to shoot !

@pitipur explained it correctly !

Morality squads ... always ready to shoot !

I am completely disinterested in your morals, I don't care what you do in your free time. I was just mentioning that you misunderstood the nature of this event.

I misunderstood nothing ! ..

@pitipur explained it exactly correctly.

stop distorting what I´m saying!
Read before you shoot !
stop sniping !

Back