Tomatoes Anyone.... $40 Per Kilo....!

Ribeye and bell peppers now the same price and both still 1/5 of the price of parmesan cheese.

Parmesan cheese is out.... costs more than the pasta and the sauce..... Si..!!
check this out local Mattarazzo Spaghetti $11 pesos for 500 grs. DiCheco Italian imported Spaghetti $18 pesos same size pack...??

you are an agent provocateur....!! jajajajajja 9 pesos a kilo ... in Mercado Central..... ! jajajaj
One large tomato weighs 250 grs.... or 10 pesos... SI
you make me laugh .. jajjajajaj you are an agent provocateur...... making everyone angry
Not at all.

I buy my vegetables from a small stall 2 blocks away.

They have their own finca outside town, where they grow a large part of the produce, and where the men work the fields, while the women sell the produce from the stall.

The produce is very fresh, as they know pretty well how much they sell each day of the week and harvest accordingly. Compared to theirs, supermarket veggies are trash.

BTW: Their honey melons are beginning to show up, but very expensive. I bought one yesterday at 12 pesos for 600 gram.

Edit: Yomates Perritas are cheaper than the round ones, which cost 10 pesos/kg - oh, and strawberries cost 30.

BTW: Their honey melons are beginning to show up, but very expensive. I bought one yesterday at 12 pesos for 600 gram.

I paid a few days ago those honeydew melons 20 pesos per piece. But it was big, like 1.2/1.4 kilos.

Next year, I'll grow some "Melon de Cavaillon", I miss them (a taste much more subtile). Add some "jamon crudo de Serrano" and a bit of Porto inside and you'll be a happy man.

Melon.jpg

Not at all.

I buy my vegetables from a small stall 2 blocks away.

They have their own finca outside town, where they grow a large part of the produce, and where the men work the fields, while the women sell the produce from the stall.

The produce is very fresh, as they know pretty well how much they sell each day of the week and harvest accordingly. Compared to theirs, supermarket veggies are trash.

Edit: Yomates Perritas are cheaper than the round ones, which cost 10 pesos/kg - oh, and strawberries cost 30.

Peritas xan be cheaper but not that much..... Well please give the address where the Stall is so we can all go and enjoy these superb produce at low prices....!! or remain silent forever....!! :D

Peritas xan be cheaper but not that much..... Well please give the address where the Stall is so we can all go and enjoy these superb produce at low prices....!! or remain silent forever....!! :D
9 ctr. 10 pesos - as you say, not much.

The address is Álvaro Álvarez 185, Quinta Sección, 5502 Mendoza, Argentina
Right here: https://maps.google.... Argentina&z=21

At the same time, this is sad, Argentine pizzas are the best in the world, right? If I remember this has been discussed before.

I like Argentine pizza, in limited quantities, and I even sought it out in Denver: http://tinyurl.com/qjbxnzf

Parmesan cheese is out.... costs more than the pasta and the sauce..... Si..!!
check this out local Mattarazzo Spaghetti $11 pesos for 500 grs. DiCheco Italian imported Spaghetti $18 pesos same size pack...??

I bought the whole horma, about 5 kilos for 200 pesos. At MC of course.

Back