ORGANIC (Sun Gold) Cherry Tomatoes

RobinsonGO

Registered
FRESH, ORGANIC, (sun gold) Cherry Tomatoes!!
(los mejores tomates en Buenos Aires)

Starting Monday April 25th, I will be selling my Organic Tomatoes. They have been growing since early January and are now ready for Buenos Aires. I have grown them using my organic fertilizer; a combination of fermented fruit juices, fermented leaf juices, and a micro-organism concentrate. I will be selling them for 20 pesos per kilo. (the same price as the poor quality red cherry tomatoes at the Verduleria). You can pick them up from me at my house in belgrano, pick them up from me at the corner of Cabildo and J. Hernandez, OR I can deliver them to your door for an extra 10 pesos. If you are a food junkie these are a must try! I have a limited supply so if interested, act fast. You can PM me or send me an email at [email protected] .

Saludos,
Andrew

If you will deliver them to my door in balvanera I'll take a kilo.

TheBlackHand said:
Me too. They sound delicious.

You will both have tomatoes on monday. I suppose I forgot to mention, the SUN GOLD tomatoe is a small half in. by half in. circular cherry tomatoe. It is orange and SUPER sweet. I know you will enjoy!

Happy Easter,
Robinson

Would love some in Recoleta when we are back next week.

jb5 said:
Would love some in Recoleta when we are back next week.

Bueno, send me a pm with more details when we get closer to the date.

Happy Easter

I can vouche for these tomatoes-- I bought a bit over a kilo last week and they are increeeedible. I had quite a few engagements at peoples' houses this week and I've taken a small batch to each house and no one can believe how incredibly sweet and full of flavor they are. Honestly the best tomatoes I've ever had, in any country!

Have received a lot of emails. Thank You All. I will have tomatoes as long as the weather holds out. I am hoping for at least 2-3 more weeks.

Saludos
Andrew

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 2
H Expat Life 10
camel Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 1
P Expat Life 22
Back