Tonight 2024 Presidential debate between President Biden and former President Donald Trump.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Tonight is the 2024 presidential debate between President Biden and former President Donald Trump at 10:00 PM BA time.
You can watch it live on the CNN YouTube channel. This may decide whether our next president is a Convicted Felon or not. .

Tonight is the 2024 presidential debate between President Biden and former President Donald Trump at 10:00 PM BA time.
You can watch it live on the CNN YouTube channel. This may decide whether our next president is a Convicted Felon or not. .
IMO Biden will lose for the same reason Massa lost. People are tired of inflation. Whether they'll get respite with Milei or Trump is anyone's guess - but given the enormous amount of debt out there...probably not.

As a neutral, I only watched the debate to see how badly Biden would do. Yes, he lost his train of thought once or twice. But I was surprised how well he did overall in what was nearly 2-hours. So much so, that I nodded off eventually and woke up a little before the end. Immediately it finished (I was watching the NBC coverage), they started saying it was a terrible performance and Biden would need to be replaced. I then opened up the NYTimes and Washington Post websites (miraculously, for the first time in three years, the articles are suddenly available to non-subscribers). Full of the same coverage, and posted within seconds of the debate ending. Now am listening to the post mortems (still on NBC) and all they want to talk about is how badly Biden did, how many Democratic figures are calling them to say the race is now over, and what options are available to get him off the ticket. Isn't it obvious that the whole thing has been choreographed to do just that?

Last edited:
As someone who hates both of them, I couldn't stand to watch the debate, but based on the highlight reels, all I can say is Trump can start measuring the curtains because lord knows they didn't give Biden enough Adderall. Between his voice and eyes the man has one foot in the grave, it's elder abuse, and the Democratic Party should be ashamed...

Like a "good geezer" I fell asleep before the debate began. I woke up when JB was saying the words "civil rights back to the stares" and then I quickly went back to sleep.

Fortunately, Jon Stewart was able to stay awake through the entire debate, and, breaking CNN's "rule" against airing clips from the debate, had this to say:

Like a "good geezer" I fell asleep before the debate began. I woke up when JB was saying the words "civil rights back to the stares" and then I quickly went back to sleep.
Of course JB actually said "civil rights back to the states."

Back