Tonight 2024 Presidential debate between President Biden and former President Donald Trump.

As someone who hates both of them, I couldn't stand to watch the debate, but based on the highlight reels, all I can say is Trump can start measuring the curtains because lord knows they didn't give Biden enough Adderall. Between his voice and eyes the man has one foot in the grave, it's elder abuse, and the Democratic Party should be ashamed...
Fuck Donald Dump.

As a neutral, have a question:
WTF happened?
It looks like CNN realized they could no longer cover for JB's mental condition and "set the stage" to reveal it.

Here's an interesring video about what happened last night.

Van Jones summed it up well at the 37 minute mark.

Last edited:
So what? Deaf ,dumb or blind, I will vote for Biden. He is not a convicted felon and a wanna be dictator
No one will vote for Biden if he is not the candidate. If he isn't, the next POTUS could be the first "woman" in history to hold the office, and IMO her first name is more likely to be Michelle or Hillary than Kamala.

Last edited:
Fuck Donald Dump.
I don't like him either but the Dems could have picked anyone else, had people tell Genocide Joe he's not fit, that he's done his job and it's time to move on, but no, not sure if it's hubris or what, but the world is getting a 2nd Trump term unless they swap him out somehow or dies, I'll bet on it.

Back