Tonight 2024 Presidential debate between President Biden and former President Donald Trump.

Age is not a kind thing.
It’s not something to make fun of and mock.
Do you know what is kind?
Family and friends persuade someone who is declining rapidly, to take a different path
In this case rhere have been a number of claims of "elder abuse" by the wife.

Here is just one:

how has the elder sage prepared the road for the next leader? he had the power, for so many years he was the leading figure...who is he leaving behind will undoubtedly be part of his legacy....

of course, I am talking about Messi...

Joe Blogs posted this about an hour ago:

He presents excellent information without siding with either candidate.

Last edited:
There's a General Election in the UK next week. The final debate between the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition took place this past week. The final question, put by a member of the audience was, "Are you two really the best we have to run this country?" A question I think that has a much wider application.

Dr Grande's latest video:

As he states near the end of this video, Dr. Grande has previously posted four videos questioning JB's cognitive abilities, starting in 2020

That was very sad to watch. I hope the Democratic Party does the right thing and replaces Biden
No one will vote for Biden if he is not the candidate. If he isn't, the next POTUS could be the first "woman" in history to hold the office, and IMO her first name is more likely to be Michelle or Hillary than Kamala.

Agree with your views and the Priorities for the likely candidates, Michelle and Then Hillary. Period.

v

No. Nothing's wrong here
We are good

BTW
The dementia video is irrelevant.
It applies to bus drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moe
After observing the immediate "piling on" JB by the left, I could only conclude the debate fiasco was a "set up" to get him out asap to prevent a defeat in November.

Here's a great interpretation of what's happening:

And here's a more detailed version;

Back