Tourism open yet?

no dice for me still on the cuidar app. deleted and redownloaded it.

Delete again, restart your cell phone. Wait 1 hour. Redownload again. And try to log in. In the mean time, download the MiArgentina app and try to log ing and see if it works. If you don't have an account set up one with the DNI information you have. Alternatively you can set up the account online https://www.argentina.gob.ar/miargentina

I can get the mi argentina app to vefiy my identity but I can't get the virtual dni because I don't have the code they are supposed to send. They said I had to send them an email with the reason I need the digital ID and what my priority should be.

I can get the mi argentina app to vefiy my identity but I can't get the virtual dni because I don't have the code they are supposed to send. They said I had to send them an email with the reason I need the digital ID and what my priority should be.
Didn't you get an SMS with the "numero de tramite"? Mine was sent from 66736 and starts off "Pronto vas a recibir en tu domicilio..." I think the email with the reason is a formality, just think of a reason why you might need a DNI.

FYI: Apparently there has been some last minute changes and extensions. The need to have a PCR will not be enforced until Sunday 6 Dec. Still not clear if those that take off on the 5th but arrive on the 6th are exempt (but it appears to be the case). Note that the online declaration where you are supposed to attach the PCR has still not been updated (not surprised). Stay tuned.

Didn't you get an SMS with the "numero de tramite"? Mine was sent from 66736 and starts off "Pronto vas a recibir en tu domicilio..." I think the email with the reason is a formality, just think of a reason why you might need a DNI.

No. I just wrote the consultas email address again with another request for an account reset.

Looking to complete the Dec. Juarada for tomorrow/06th. Its giving both the options.. That is one can opt for a 14 day quarantine or submit the PDF of the PCR.

I believe its the wisest thing they have done..giving a good possibility to end user.

I believe next step should be reduce quarantine to 10 days as many countries have already started.

Back