Tourism open yet?

Yes, he said there was no place on the form to upload the PCR test (as you pointed). He just printed it and had it with him but said at Ezeiza/migraciones did not even ask for it. Only before his flight in the US, outbound to AR.
Thank you for the update. And what about all the other documents? All reviewed at check-in for the final flight from the USA?

Thank you for the update. And what about all the other documents? All reviewed at check-in for the final flight from the USA?
I presume. If you have all the docs in place no worries. He said his flight was 2 hrs late as they had to take 16 people off the plane who didn't have everything in place.

I presume. If you have all the docs in place no worries. He said his flight was 2 hrs late as they had to take 16 people off the plane who didn't have everything in place.
They let them on the plane?

Here we go again with a total closure of the borders. Didn’t help last time and now with Argentina still in the top 10 hall of shame, cannot understand how it will help them now (unless specifically against a new strain, for example.)
Yikes.... waiting anxiously

ahhh that's unfortunate. let's hope you make it, this news of some people being kicked off the plane in US is not very inspiring...
No kidding. I wish I had details. What were they missing?! Something minor? 16 people sounds like a lot.

Back