Tourist Visa Controls - 12 Colombians Deported At Eze

And what does that have to do with "12 colombians deported"?

You will notice some previous posts discusing ways to get around re-entering as a perma tourist through Ezeiza and what information imagrations may or may not have reguarding your entries, exits length of stay etc.. There is also another resent thread in which a US citizen whas denied entry.

http://baexpats.org/...age__hl__ezeiza

My post was regaurding those posts etc... Hope that clearifies for you.

My post was regaurding those posts etc... Hope that clearifies for you.
You don't have to justify yourself to her - let's just say she is not all there upstairs. Never seems to post anything positive and always trying to find arguments...

All the guessing, assuming and estimating and what ifs. I have been on this forum a short time but I clearly see that Bajo and others have laid it all out pretty clearly. I think for some of you its time to make some decisions based where you want to be in the future. From what I have read 2 years without leaving and you can apply for citizenship or perhaps you qualify for residency either way there is mostly likely a way. That is if Argentina is what you want for your future. While pondering your options take good long look around you, consider the politics, lack of infrastructure, economy, potential for social instability and other factors going forward. Then make decisions based on the reliable information posted on these forums by Bajo and others. Because if you do get the boot at the boarder then you no longer get make any decisions about your future as it relates to Argentina. At least for sometime or even up to 5 years.
Gee, thanks Dad. Patronizing much? Thank you for opening our eyes - I wouldn't have thought to consider these factors if you hadn't pointed them out. [/irony]

Gee, thanks Dad. Patronizing much? Thank you for opening our eyes - I wouldn't have thought to consider these factors if you hadn't pointed them out. [/irony]

Pensador is on his high horse because he moved to Uruguay, lives near the beach...

Back