Tourist Visa Controls - 12 Colombians Deported At Eze

rrptownley

Registered
They were deported on arrival from Colombia. Colombian officials are unhappy. One of them managed to escape and is a fugitive in the airport right now.
http://www.tn.com.ar/node/548048

“El que quiere ingresar como turista debe tener una tarjeta de crédito internacional, reserva de hotel o alojamiento, confirmado el vuelo de regreso, informar cuántos días estarán en el país, etc”, fundamentaron a TN.com.ar.

Loosely translated as- 'Those who enter on a tourist visa need to have an international credit card, proof of booked accommodation, return flight showing how many days they will be in the country, etc.'

I like the 'etc.' at the end, adds flexibility to the requirements.

Loosely translated as- 'Those who enter on a tourist visa need to have an international credit card, proof of booked accommodation, return flight showing how many days they will be in the country, etc.'

I like the 'etc.' at the end, adds flexibility to the requirements.

I didn't have any of that shit, except a credit card.

With all my respect, your comments are naive.
Once you have the tool that allows to reject fake tourist, it can be used in any way.
This year were rejected and deported at Ezeiza US and Canadian citizens before this rule even exist.
So, there is not rationality on this, don t lie to yourself.
My advice is to avoid Ezeiza.

My advice is to avoid Ezeiza.

Is it that simple? Just fly into another airport, Bariloche or whatever (maybe there's a closer one, but Bariloche is beautiful), and then get to Capital Federal on something other than an international flight?

Is it that simple? Just fly into another airport, Bariloche or whatever (maybe there's a closer one, but Bariloche is beautiful), and then get to Capital Federal on something other than an international flight?

As far as there is not a troll that switch on and off the light of the fridge, law is not enforce magicly. There is one agent there that has issues with expats. Simple like that. Avoid him. How? This is your busisness.

As far as there is not a troll that switch on and off the light of the fridge, law is not enforce magicly. There is one agent there that has issues with expats. Simple like that. Avoid him. How? This is your busisness.

Fly out from Montevideo, Buquebus Terminal agents may be more benevolent...!!

I am sorry but I read this stuff and it just makes me laugh. I know for some of you it is not funny at all. But I see people thinking out these plans etc.

Hey Joe we can get back into Argentina through the Antartic route and then travel back up to BA. Yeah Bill or we could fly into Montevideo and take the boat to BA. How many dollars you got in USD Bill? Well Joe I have $7,000 what about you? I have $6,000 Bil. Great Bill as soon as we get back, going the Antartic rout we can exchange those USDs on the black market. Great idea Joe. What about after were back into Argentina Bill how do we get more dollars? Well Joe we can send my friend accross the boarder into Uruguay with a bank card to get them at the ATMs for us. Great Bill but remember we need go back out of Argentina next year so what do you think about that Bill? Well Joe we could go out through Chili and then fly to Montevideo and then San Paublo then back to Miami.How much money are work going to need for all of this Bill? About $13,000 USD.

Only in Argentina. ROFLOL

Back