train to Tigre

the tourist train is AR15 (8 if you have a DNI) and totally not worth it unless you want to get on and off, which maybe fun. I had a friend visiting and we took the tourist train up and the regular train home. They stop in two completely different parts of the city as well.

ETA: I guess I should read the whole thread before answering. LOL. Seems you got the info already, and then some. ;)

steveinbsas said:
In spite of his apology, I can imagine that Austin has a Big Bird waiting for you.:D

He will (*) have to find me first. It's a shadowy place, the internet.

* If it's not a she. Shadowy indeed, ah the fun we're having.

NoPat said:
He will (*) have to find me first. It's a shadowy place, the internet.

* If it's not a she. Shadowy indeed, ah the fun we're having.

Austin's Bird knows naught of time or place.

And casts no shadow in cyberspace.:eek:

steveinbsas said:
Austin's Bird knows naught of time or place.

And casts no shadow in cyberspace.:eek:

How much is Austin paying you for your defence services?
Bored much?
I know I am, that's why I'm still posting, but enough silly business now, this train to Tigre has properly derailed

Bye

NoPat said:
How much is Austin paying you for your defence services?

As much as you are paying me to correct your spelling.

(How could I possibly know if Austin even has a fence?)

steveinbsas said:
As much as you are paying me to correct your spelling.

(How could I possibly know if Austin even has a fence?)

Firstly, the Tren de la Costa station with the flea market which you and Austin refer to, is also one BarraNcas, with the N.

Barrancas de San Isidro in this case. Do your research before picking up fights, would you? I should have pointed that out yesterday. The only Barracas with no N is the barrio near La Boca

http://www.welcomeargentina.com/ciudadbuenosaires/tren-de-la-costa.html

Defence is perfectly correct, British spelling, I checked the spelling before sending.

Do you have anything against British spelling? You could use the "This Is Also America" argument to push your case but that would be pretty desperate.

Put that N in your pipe and smoke it, Elmo

The Tren de la Costa (misnomer, pero bueno) is many times more expensive.
-It will not break you.
-You will be extremely unimpressed.
-You will see more green spaces.
-You SHOULD stop in San Isidro and go check out the cathedral.
-You will enjoy a bit of air conditioning even though you might not get a seat unless you get on it at the start.

If you are a woman over 60 years of age, you will be pleased that you took the Tren de la Costa. Otherwise... meh.

Back