Trapiche Malbec Wine On A List Of High Levels Of Arsenic

Read the link about the criminal case where 20 peopke died.

Indeed I did. But if you want to speak of a case more than 20 years ago, please do not use "they add water...colorants...alcohol..." - or be willing to provide a current example. The wine business in Argentina is not what it was more than 20 years ago.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that English is not your native tongue, and you should have used "added" (past tense). But you have made an inflammatory accusation, and I would like to see it backed up with some kind of evidence. You know, like what lawyers provide.

If you think you are a judge and I have to convince you...you are disconnected of reallity.

Going back to the topic, yes, they do use illegal pesticides on cheap wines in the US. You paid 2 USD, what did you expect? Lucky you they did't "strecht it" this methilic alcohol like they did here.

Did you understand it now or should i write it in Spanish?

If you think you are a judge and I have to convince you...you are disconnected of reallity.

Going back to the topic, yes, they do use illegal pesticides on cheap wines in the US. You paid 2 USD, what did you expect? Lucky you they did't "strecht it" this methilic alcohol like they did here.

Did you understand it now or should i write it in Spanish?

You can write it Swahili as far as I'm concerned. But if you are unwilling or unable to provide simple documentation, your argument is invalid.

You can write it Swahili as far as I'm concerned. But if you are unwilling or unable to provide simple documentation, your argument is invalid.

Which one? That you are disconnected of reality? That Teader Joe lies about its "organic" cheap wine or that arsenic comes from illegal pestices?

My favourite Malbec is the Ksana Reserva. I have brought it to many invited dinners and the Wine afficionados
all ravin' about its vivrant body and taste...

BottleShot_Ksana_MalbecReserva.jpg

Back