Traveling to BA - Covid Requirements

mayuspope

Registered
Hi everyone-

My family and I will be visiting BA in March. We are all fully vaccinated. I am an Argentine citizen. The others are not. Where can find the most up-to-date entry requirements? It is true we have to show proof of medical insurance? Many thanks.

Mariana

bumping this because of the announcement friday that the test requirements are now discarded

the only thing is that the govt hasn't updated the official linked site above. are these new guidelines effective immediately? i understood they were but i have friends arriving at the end of the week so i wanted to erase doubts..

as of today it's officially updated in case anyone else is wondering!

so did i get this right? no test if you show complete vaciation cards upon arrival. you need covid 19 coverage on health plan. ddjj 48 hours before.

Hi everyone-

My family and I will be visiting BA in March. We are all fully vaccinated. I am an Argentine citizen. The others are not. Where can find the most up-to-date entry requirements? It is true we have to show proof of medical insurance? Many thanks.

Mariana
Hi Mariana!

This link is updated on April 1st, the most current content.

https://www.assistcard.com/ar/cuale...m6qGDkEg4mt2ZW29tDpu1mhctZwFacf8aAtIiEALw_wcB

Of course assistcard advertises, but you can ignore it.

Back